Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Optimus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 25, 2024
Time of violation
13:19
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/scammer-147744-QDxYMey

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
I Don't Think That This Is Gr 6.4 Because You Are Saying That You Haven't Give Any Permission But 1 Rank Family Member Has Permission To Access The Family Ammunation Car And Btw I Was The Deputy U Wanted To Post Forum Thats Why U Demoted Me To 1 Rank
ohh really ! should i post ss that i demoted u June23,2024 before this incident i dont gave u persmission to take things from car its fam car for guns and ammos and when i say to give back he just left family ... i can share that log photo too if requried . Request to admin just review the from as fast as possible .

Rocky Dakuu

Player
Player
ohh really ! should i post ss that i demoted u June23,2024 before this incident i dont gave u persmission to take things from car its fam car for guns and ammos and when i say to give back he just left family ... i can share that log photo too if requried . Request to admin just review the from as fast as possible .
how will i give back when i used it and if u demoted me to 1 rank the 1 rank also has permission to take weapons why didnt u take that permission from 1 rank

Rich Hammad

Player
Player
how will i give back when i used it and if u demoted me to 1 rank the 1 rank also has permission to take weapons why didnt u take that permission from 1 rank
first of all u are lier u said that i am deputy of fam and he want to post form and demote me to rank 1 , Also that i said give me stuff back if u take mistakely i said give me back and u left family u are scamming thats all .. and i have all proofs and stop proving u are white . by all proofs u are stealing things thats all....

Rocky Dakuu

Player
Player
first of all u are lier u said that i am deputy of fam and he want to post form and demote me to rank 1 , Also that i said give me stuff back if u take mistakely i said give me back and u left family u are scamming thats all .. and i have all proofs and stop proving u are white . by all proofs u are stealing things thats all....
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom