Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dhruv
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours.
5. Your Discord: jack_badmosh
6. Your Nickname: Jack Badmoshh
7. Your ID: 10343

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
1.1 My Experience in Gang...
Deputy in Vagos x1
Underdeputy in Ballas x2
Underdeputy in Bloods x3
Underdeputy in Marabunta x3
Underdeputy in Families x2

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I've been in the city for a year and in gangs since a long time, i have been in Deputy and HC positions under different leaders now i feel its the time to lead my own gang.

2.2 Many leaders got Ballas and some of them managed to do good but a lot of them did not so ill try my best to let Ballas always on top winning all events controlling ghetto having great activity all time and bonuses for every single event , ill chose deputies in different time zones so the gang will be always active.

2.3 I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I make you sure that in any event there will be maximum numbers of member of Ballas.
3.2 I will take best deputies and HCs they will lead best in Ballas.
3.3 I will try my best that there will 0 Verbals and 0 Warn in Ballas.
3.4 I will Choose best turf team and turf leader that they will do 100% Truf under my leadership in Ballas.

Thank you for reviewing and considering my Application.

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put some time and effort in making your application, Copy-pasting is not allowed at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom