Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oggy Badshah
Administrators nickname
Abhijit Burrows
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WvKybh8#9i9JsSd https://imgur.com/a/JIu3lCc#AIACZHh

Oggy Badshah

Deputy of Badsha Family
Player

i just ask form admin about office system and abhijit burrows respond on my ticket he told me that on lvl 1 only i can do task in lvl 2 me and my fam members can do task and in lvl 3 everyone can do task so to confirm i told my friend to ask to confirm he got same response from another admin so i think yeah i will buy office for my fam but then i bought office today my fam members no able to do task again then again i ask from admin then dinesh chowdhary respond he told i need to make my office lvl 4 so my 20M is waste so pls its my request to refund my 20M in my account and delete my office its useless for me and i dont have 50M to make it lvl 4 so please refund me my money i took 8.5M loan from my members and i am in -8.5M right now i dont have $1000 please help me

Oggy Badshah

Deputy of Badsha Family
Player
its not my fault admin provide me wrong info please refund this time

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Unfortunatley we don't refund anything. However, admin assistant will be warned for the incorrect answer.
The answer for your question is: level 1 they can work in their office all alone, level 2 the payment of the office will be increased to 12k, level 3 they will be able to let anyone work in their office.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom