Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Asker
Suspect ID
189988-387027
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2024
Time of violation
11:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TZ8DfGBzV7c

Ali Asker

Player
Player
English :

Hello. First of all, I'm tired of going to jail and getting fined for nothing.
I don't play this game to go to jail. I play to Role Play. I could have taken it from the beginning of the video, but the video is over 11 minutes and I did not include it because your time is limited. I can put it if you request.

While I was fishing, two police officers came and arrested me. Because my English was not very good, I did not understand what they said and they arrested me. Less than 12 hours later, I was sentenced to prison for the second time, and as if that wasn't enough, they gave me a fine of $65,000. By the way, they arrested me because they knew I was innocent.

What I will say is that I am tired of paying fines, getting jail sentences, having my car towed by tow trucks, and most of all, the POLICE.

Turkish :

Merhabalar. Öncelikle ben suçsuz yere hapse girmekten ve para cezası almaktan sıkıldım.
Ben bu oyunu hapse gireyim diye oynamıyorum. Role Play yapmak için oynuyorum. Videonun en başından alabilirdim ama video 11 dakikayı geçiyor ve sizin de zamanınız kısıtlı olduğu için koymadım. Talep ederseniz koyarım.

Ben balık tutarken 2 polis gelip beni tutukladılar. İngilizcem çok iyi olmadığı için dediklerini anlamadım ve beni tutukladılar. 12 saat geçmeden 2. kez hapis cezası aldım ve yetmezmiş gibi 65.000 Dolar para cezası verdiler. Bu arada suçsuz olduğumu bildikleri için beni tutukladılar.

Diyeceğim şu ki , ben para cezası ödemekten , hapis cezası almaktan , arabamın çekiciler tarafından çekilmesinden ve en çok da POLİSLERDEN sıkıldım.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Reviewed

First of all hello,
Normally this is an IC (In chracter) issue , but I will explain it for you just once. Next time you can go to the government and hire a lawyer for these issues.

The police have the right to fine you for having fish in an area where fishing is prohibited. Since there is no sound in the video, I can't hear what the cops are saying, but next time you should follow the cops' orders. They may also fine you for not obeying the cops orders.
If you leave your vehicle in the middle of the street, they may fine you for this reason.For more, you can go to the LSPD or SAHP building and find out why you were fined.

Welcome to the city, Enjoy the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom