Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Syntax Badsha

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Cartal

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL -
Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -
GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - sytaxverlice_
6. Your Nickname - Syntax Badsha
7. Your ID - 78090

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1 . LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT ( LSPD )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- The First Reason Would Be , I Have Lot Of Experience In Legal Organisations and have been in each and every legal org present in the city .
I can use this experience to ensure there is transparency and secrecy in working of Organisation . The Prior Experience In LSPD FOR 3 terms and As HC In every organisation will help me to do this ..

- In some of the organisations that I had been in , the leader of the organisation differentiates between the employees of his own organisation .
If I Become a leader , i will make sure that everyone in my organisation should be treated equally and should be considered in every situation .
I Will Not Do any Discrimination Between Hc's and the normal officers/employees .

- Being A leader is difficult , But still i will try to maintain the good relations with every organisation employee .
I Will definitely try to reduce the rule breaks by my organisation and try to make my term better , without any warnings and strikes .
I will strive to uphold the integrity of the server's roleplay environment and foster a sense of realism and immersion for all employees working in my organisation .
I will try to make a good impact on my employees to motivate them to do the loyal / great work for their own organisation and specific departments .

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

-
I will ensure there is no 'discrimination' between my organisation employees , if I saw someone in my organisation doing it , will take strict actions against him
- I will ensure there is proper use of commands to maintain the realism in the roleplay
- Good Departments to maintain the level of roleplay
- Increasing the RP commands to make it more real for the employees .

- To Hire Best Employees In Human Resources to make sure , training for officers should be explained in detailed and in simple way , so that it will be easy to understand and there will be no rule break by the officers .
- To ensure there is valid bodycams at every officer , the people in Internal Affairs Department will be hired .
- Giving promotions on the basis of activity / work done by employees , not on the basis of relationships , if i see anyone in my organisation doing it , will be punished respectively.
- I will Keep My employees away from rule breaking and violations of the roleplay .

📌THE RANKING SYSTEM FOR MY ORGANISATION 📌

30 . CHIEF OF POLICE
29 . DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE
28. CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT
27. CHIEF OF STAFF
26 . HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
25 . DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
24 . EXECUTIVE OF DEPARTMENT ( Supervisor )

========================HIGH COMMAND ======================

23 . ASSOCIATE
22 . CAPTAIN
21 . OPERATION LEAD
20. WARRANT OFFICER

19. SENIOR COMMISSIONER
18 . COMMISSIONER
17 . SUPERINTENDENT
16 . DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT
15 . INSPECTOR
14 . SUB INSPECTOR
13 . ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR
12 . LEAD CORPORAL
11 . CORPORAL
10 . TRAFFIC OFFICER III
9 . TRAFFIC OFFICER II
8 . TRAFFIC OFFICER I
7 . HEAD CONSTABLE
6 . CONSTABLE
5 . PATROL OFFICER III
4 . PATROL OFFICER II
3 . PATROL OFFICER I
2 . ROOKIE
1 . LOA

DEPARTMENT OF ORGANISATION

[ Human Resources ] ( HR)
To Hire The Worthy Citizens In Los Santos Police Department By Taking Proper Interview , To Give The Hired Officers Training in simple way , so they can start their job in LSPD

==================================================================================================
[ Common Affairs ] ( CA)
To Check The Licenses Of The Officers , To ensure There Are No Illegal Items in Organisation Cars and The Cars Of The Fellow Employees Outside The HQ , To Ensure The Clean Background Of The Officers, Inspection Of Logs , To Do Regular Bodycam Checks .

========================================================================================================
[ Undercover Intelligence Bureau ] ( UIB )
To Collect Evidences Against The Families and The Gangs , To Bust The Wanted People In the City , To Do Undercover Patrol , They Search The Cannabis And Burst it .

===========================================================================================================
[ Traffic Force ] ( TF )
There is An Regular patrolling , They Fine The illegally Parked Vehicles In The City , They Tow The illegally Parked / Left Vehicles In the City

===========================================================================================================

Thanks For Giving Your Most Precious Time
Best Regards ,
Syntax Badsha

Brar Saab

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL -
Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -
7. Your ID - 78090

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- The First Reason Would Be , I Have Lot Of Experience In Legal Organisations and have been in each and every legal org present in the city .

I can use this experience to ensure there is transparency and secrecy in working of Organisation . The Prior Experience In LSPD FOR 3 terms and As HC In every organisation will help me to do this ..

- In some of the organisations that I had been in , the leader of the organisation differentiates between the employees of his own organisation .

If I Become a leader , i will make sure that everyone in my organisation should be treated equally and should be considered in every situation .

I Will Not Do any Discrimination Between Hc's and the normal officers/employees .

- Being A leader is difficult , But still i will try to maintain the good relations with every organisation employee .

I Will definitely try to reduce the rule breaks by my organisation and try to make my term better , without any warnings and strikes .

I will strive to uphold the integrity of the server's roleplay environment and foster a sense of realism and immersion for all employees working in my organisation .

I will try to make a good impact on my employees to motivate them to do the loyal / great work for their own organisation and specific departments .

- I will ensure there is no 'discrimination' between my organisation employees , if I saw someone in my organisation doing it , will take strict actions against him

- I will ensure there is proper use of commands to maintain the realism in the roleplay

- To Hire Best Employees In Human Resources to make sure , training for officers should be explained in detailed and in simple way , so that it will be easy to understand and there will be no rule break by the officers .

- To ensure there is valid bodycams at every officer , the people in Internal Affairs Department will be hired .

- Giving promotions on the basis of activity / work done by employees , not on the basis of relationships , if i see anyone in my organisation doing it , will be punished respectively.

- I will Keep My employees away from rule breaking and violations of the roleplay .

30 . CHIEF OF POLICE

28. CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT

27. CHIEF OF STAFF

26 . HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

23 . ASSOCIATE

22 . CAPTAIN

21 . OPERATION LEAD

20. WARRANT OFFICER

19. SENIOR COMMISSIONER

18 . COMMISSIONER

17 . SUPERINTENDENT

15 . INSPECTOR

14 . SUB INSPECTOR

12 . LEAD CORPORAL

11 . CORPORAL

10 . TRAFFIC OFFICER III

9 . TRAFFIC OFFICER II

8 . TRAFFIC OFFICER I

7 . HEAD CONSTABLE

6 . CONSTABLE

5 . PATROL OFFICER III

4 . PATROL OFFICER II

3 . PATROL OFFICER I

2 . ROOKIE

1 . LOA

To Hire The Worthy Citizens In Los Santos Police Department By Taking Proper Interview , To Give The Hired Officers Training in simple way , so they can start their job in LSPD

==================================================================================================​

[ Common Affairs ] ( CA)

To Check The Licenses Of The Officers , To ensure There Are No Illegal Items in Organisation Cars and The Cars Of The Fellow Employees Outside The HQ , To Ensure The Clean Background Of The Officers, Inspection Of Logs , To Do Regular Bodycam Checks .

========================================================================================================​

To Collect Evidences Against The Families and The Gangs , To Bust The Wanted People In the City , To Do Undercover Patrol , They Search The Cannabis And Burst it .

===========================================================================================================​

[ Traffic Force ] ( TF )

There is An Regular patrolling , They Fine The illegally Parked Vehicles In The City , They Tow The illegally Parked / Left Vehicles In the City

Best Regards ,

Syntax Badsha

Off Topic { Best Person For This Rank }

_Adam Pradhaan_

Deputy of Badsha fam
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL -
Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -
7. Your ID - 78090

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

- I will ensure there is no 'discrimination' between my organisation employees , if I saw someone in my organisation doing it , will take strict actions against him

30 . CHIEF OF POLICE

28. CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT

27. CHIEF OF STAFF

26 . HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

23 . ASSOCIATE

22 . CAPTAIN

21 . OPERATION LEAD

20. WARRANT OFFICER

19. SENIOR COMMISSIONER

18 . COMMISSIONER

17 . SUPERINTENDENT

15 . INSPECTOR

14 . SUB INSPECTOR

12 . LEAD CORPORAL

11 . CORPORAL

10 . TRAFFIC OFFICER III

9 . TRAFFIC OFFICER II

8 . TRAFFIC OFFICER I

7 . HEAD CONSTABLE

6 . CONSTABLE

5 . PATROL OFFICER III

4 . PATROL OFFICER II

3 . PATROL OFFICER I

2 . ROOKIE

1 . LOA

==================================================================================================​

[ Common Affairs ] ( CA)

========================================================================================================​

===========================================================================================================​

[ Traffic Force ] ( TF )

Best Regards ,

Syntax Badsha

(Not an off topic ) all the best my brother
LSPD wiIll Be on top

Hinata Kaisen

Leader Of The Kaisens
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL -
Rudraksh Todkar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone -
7. Your ID - 78090

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

30 . CHIEF OF POLICE

28. CHIEF OF DEPARTMENT

27. CHIEF OF STAFF

26 . HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

23 . ASSOCIATE

22 . CAPTAIN

21 . OPERATION LEAD

20. WARRANT OFFICER

19. SENIOR COMMISSIONER

18 . COMMISSIONER

17 . SUPERINTENDENT

15 . INSPECTOR

14 . SUB INSPECTOR

12 . LEAD CORPORAL

11 . CORPORAL

10 . TRAFFIC OFFICER III

9 . TRAFFIC OFFICER II

8 . TRAFFIC OFFICER I

7 . HEAD CONSTABLE

6 . CONSTABLE

5 . PATROL OFFICER III

4 . PATROL OFFICER II

3 . PATROL OFFICER I

2 . ROOKIE

1 . LOA

[ Common Affairs ] ( CA)

[ Traffic Force ] ( TF )

Best Regards ,

Syntax Badsha

(Not of topic) +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom