Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : jad adam
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone utc +5
4. Average online per day 13/15hrs but i was playing in twink
5. Your Discord maestro002200
6. Your Nickname pluxury
7. Your ID 70846

Additional information

1. Leader of. LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
i wanna become a leader of lspd due to my experiance in all state org and also iam deputy in NG and i like how the leader work so thats why i want to take an experiance as leader also protect the whole city and also my first org i join in en2 was lspd and now i want try to take the leadership and start my carrier as state leader
• I have been to all possible government organizations and I know the job like the back of my hand, thanks to that I knew how to socialize and get along with people, all while maintaining enormous professionalism and seriousness.
i also would like to strengthen the ranks of the LSPD with more substantial forces so that the police are more present at events and above all more powerful because for the moment apart from putting fines in place of cubes I find and I am not Not the only one who thinks so, that they don't do much. The long-term objective would be for the police to be feared and above all formidable. I think I have had enough playing time on GrandRP to know the rules perfectly and instead of directly sanctioning players who do not respect them we will try to do more prevention and warnings rather than sanctioning players.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-complete all tasks given by curators
promotion ceremony evry week
choose a good hc / god deputies
complete the term with 0 warn
handl all the departement
as iam active all the day so never will get a verbal or warn for inactivity

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : jad adam
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone utc +5
4. Average online per day 13/15hrs but i was playing in twink
5. Your Discord maestro002200
6. Your Nickname pluxury
7. Your ID 70846

Additional information

1. Leader of. LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
i wanna become a leader of lspd due to my experiance in all state org and also iam deputy in NG and i like how the leader work so thats why i want to take an experiance as leader also protect the whole city and also my first org i join in en2 was lspd and now i want try to take the leadership and start my carrier as state leader
• I have been to all possible government organizations and I know the job like the back of my hand, thanks to that I knew how to socialize and get along with people, all while maintaining enormous professionalism and seriousness.
i also would like to strengthen the ranks of the LSPD with more substantial forces so that the police are more present at events and above all more powerful because for the moment apart from putting fines in place of cubes I find and I am not Not the only one who thinks so, that they don't do much. The long-term objective would be for the police to be feared and above all formidable. I think I have had enough playing time on GrandRP to know the rules perfectly and instead of directly sanctioning players who do not respect them we will try to do more prevention and warnings rather than sanctioning players.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-complete all tasks given by curators
promotion ceremony evry week
choose a good hc / god deputies
complete the term with 0 warn
handl all the departement
as iam active all the day so never will get a verbal or warn for inactivity
Deserve to be a leader , have great leader skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom