Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizen4ktop

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-
Kendrick
2. Your age:-
3.Time zone:-
EST
4. Average online per day:-
4-6 hours Per day
5. Your Discord:-
Agent4k🍁
6. Your Nickname:-
agent.___

7. Your ID:-

-

Additional information

Leader of BALLAS

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:-

-

1:- I've always wanted to lead something big like a gang for a while now, and I'm ready to bring all my leadership skills, passion, and motivation to the table. I've been deeply involved in the gang scene for a while, and I feel like I've learned so much that I can now use to turn things around and make a real difference.

2:- i've been deeply involved in the gang scene, like with Bloods / Vagos / Ballas where I served as a under deputy Helped organized events such as cland / and Informant /8 . I've put a ton of time and effort into it, but now I'm hungry for more. I want to step up as a leader, gain even more experience, and make a positive impact.

3:- I'm committed to making our gang a place for everyone. My goal is to ensure every member feels motivated and eager to climb the ranks. Fairness and respect are non-negotiable.

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?:-

-

I'm all about giving every new member a fair shot and ensuring they don't feel left out. If they put in the effort, they'll see opportunities for promotions and more. It's my job, along with my High Command, to make sure everyone shows up to events regularly and keeps things respectful no toxicity to other gang members, citizens, or law enforcement. I'll also ensure each new recruit knows their way around the city, the rules of events and the streets, and can communicate well in English during roleplay.

Rank system:-

13 | OG Balla

12 | Deputy
11 | Warlord
10 | Turfer Leader
9 | Turfer
8 | Enforcer
7 |Graffiti
6 | Claper
5 | Graffitti
4 | Claper
3 | Gangester
2 | Blackberry
1 | Baby Blackberry

Best Regards

Jayden Starz

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Rejected

Lack of knowledge, gain more experience and reapply at a later period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom