Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freaky Cassano
Administrators nickname
Moderator Abby Vuitton
Date
Jun 26, 2024
Time
11:42
Proofs
https://streamable.com/n77gwx

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Hello Higher ups,

Yesterday I was in suggestion channel of Grand RP Discord server.

And I saw a guy posted a suggestion for demanding ISRAEL server , so many of them joking ! I also frankly said ISRAEL is not a country . For that ABBY VUITTON- Discord Moderator banned me from Grand RP Discord in reason of Involving politics.

After asking her in DMs, she confirmed me . And I also realized that's my fault . IM VAGOS DEPUTY and for that my ORG got also a verbal warning ⚠️

I regret and apologise what I did , it will not happend in future , I can't communicate with anyone now from EN3 Crime Section GrandRP server. And after few days my Ballas interview will also happening.

This time consider it as an warning give me another chance ! It will not gonna happen next time. I'm making you sure this is the first and last time , I'll never do it .

Discord username : ayeeefreaky

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom