Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dhruv
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: jack_badmosh
6. Your Nickname: Jack Badmosh
7. Your ID: 10343

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

1.1 My Experience in Gang...
Deputy in Vagos x1
Underdeputy in Ballas x2
Underdeputy in Bloods x3
Underdeputy in Marabunta x3
Underdeputy in Families x2

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 When I was new in city i joined gang firstly after that i go to another orgs i mean Gang is my first org and after spending some time and after putting my aforts in gang i become HC (Underdeputy) in my First Month of City. Then i Decide to Become Leader of Gang and After putting More afforts and With my Leadership skills i become Deputy.

2.2 I am Very Well Experienced in Gangs as i served Many months as HCs and As Deputy in Gangs now i am old enough to take a leadership of any Gang. As i am been very old in city so i have many friends that they will come to this season of ballas under my leadership that they Will also active in this term and i also have very big family behind me for support me and my term.

2.3 If i become leader of Ballas i make you sure that it will best term ever of Ballas i have best HCs and Deputies that they will lead every event and there will be 0 rule breaks and 0 verbals and 0 warn will be in this term.
as i see there is newbie will become HCs with the help of their friends and family and those who are really active in gang they cant become HC because of Favoritism. I Will not do Favoritism not making anyone HC or deputy Because i want to make my term best.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I Have Very Well Experienced Turf Leader and Turf Team that they will Make 100% Turf in this term under my Leadership and i will try to get Mikachu Hoodie.

3.2 I Have Very Well Experienced HCs And Deputies that they will Lead Best in my Term and Will make ghetto everytime Active.

3.3 I Will try my best that there will be 0 rule breaks, 0 Verbals and 0 warn under my leadership.

3.4 I Will Make you sure that there will not be any type of Toxicity and internal affairs between Gang Members and HCs. (punishment: instant Blacklist from gang)

3.5 I Will Try to Get maximum graffiti proffit and there will only purple colour will Shine in Ghetto.

• RANKING SYSTEM

12.) Leader
11.) Boss
10.) Underboss
9.) Turf Leader
8.) Turfer
7.) Lieutenant
6.) Graffiti Head
5.) Mafia
4.) Enforcer
3.) Hustler
2.) Thug
1.) Associate

Thank you for taking the time in reading and considering my application.
Ballas on Topp!

Paras Alex

Player
Player
Non off topic Shame on you jhon lark... saying proud to be sanatani....and disrespecting others mother's....our sanatani dharm doesn't teach us like that ....look at your profile it's lord krishna who teach world to respect women...and what are you doing...shame on you idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom