Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awais

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Awais junejo

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00 (PAKISTANI TIME)

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: minomiyo

6. Your Nickname: Awais Unbeaten

7. Your ID: 72434

Additional information

1. Leader of " LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT "

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. In my Rp life I have always had an interest in legal orgs and as I have progressed, i have gotten more experience in all legislative orgs like NG , FIB , LSPD and have been at a high Helding post in all of them which has made me very more and more passionate about legal orgs and as that passion has grown I want to do something bigger and that's the reason i want to be the leader of LSPD.

b. LSPD has always been my favorite legal org as an active player in legal orgs as i just am so interested in everything which is held in the beautiful city of LOS santos. and the people who are in present in city.

c. as an player who is always active and loves to communicate with other people which has made me have great communication skills and i think the good communication is always needed to run a term so u can know how your employs are feeling and how u can improve via the thoughts...

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

a. have departments which are assigned with the correct people who are ready for that department
b. always have an active team hr which can recruit the people who want to join and people who need training at all possible time.
c. always give the recognition to the employs who are doing good work.
d. Have high commands which can help the employs and develop a very nice and friendly zone with the employs

The Departments which will be in my term :

1 Human Resouces (HR) : will be assigned with proper commands on how to recruit a employ and how to give them training.

2 Parking enforcement (PE): Assigned to take action against the illegal parked cars in the city
3 Internal affairs (IA): assigned to check on the employs hard work.
4 Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT): Assigned To keep the city from illegal acts and for doing ghetto patrolling.

POSITIONS

30.CHEIF OF POLICE
29.DEPUTY CHEIEF OF POLICE

28. CHEIF OF STAFF
27.HEAD OF ALL
26.HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
25.DEPUTY HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

24.SECRETARY OF DEPARTMENT

-----HIGH COMMAND-----

23. EXECUTIVE

22. Senior Captain
21. Captain
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal

11. Corporal
10. Traffic Officer II
09. Traffic Officer I
08. Patrol Officer V
07. Patrol Officer IV
06. Patrol Officer III
05. Patrol Officer II
04. Patrol Officer I
03. Cadet
02. Suspended
01. LEAVE OF ABSENSE

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS .

Kevin Ford

Curator of LSPD
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LSPD Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 15:00 Server Time on Sunday , June 30

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom