Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid001

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Dhairya Singla
Your age: 16
Time zone: UTC +5:30 IST
Average online per day: 9-10hour
Your Discord: solid#001
Your Nickname: Solid Rich
Your ID: 72136
Additional information

1.Leader Of LSPD.

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans 2. (i) I have experienced in all legal orgs I am the hc in lspd also I know so many rules I believed that I will make my org best org in the city I believed that in my org there will no corruption I will do all bonuses at time I will make bonus system too good from other legal orgs I will reduce the crime in the city .

(ii) It will proud to me that I will be leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD).I will do all events at time like 2ghetto patroling in 1week I will make sure to all events at time.I will make my org most active org in the city if someone do mistake I will help him but if he do again I will take action against him.I will provide all ducuments that an lspd employy need I will take proper interview of all citizens I will make sure to cheak corruption in my org. Our special forces called S.W.A.T department will work together and prevent illegal activities

(iii) I will maintain good relations with all the other organizations so if we get trouble they can help us and if they get trouble, they can help us.I will make sure that my employees respect everyone. For my organization, I will be very active. For my organization, I will be very active. So if anything bad happens, I will be there for my organization to protect. I need just one chance to prove that.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
Ans 3.(i)We need to have equality in the org and not show favoritism to some employees .

(ii)Increasing joining bonus and normal bonuses for the employees .

(iii)Having routine analysis and checking the logs of the players to give them promotion on the basis of there ability and skills .

(iv)Proper training for new players who want to join .

Departments In My Term
Human Resources (HR):

They will recruit the officer in organizations and give logs to new officer and they will give training also and they will give promotion also according to work.
=======================================================================================================================================
Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):
They will do Special Operation like ghetto patrol and cannabis hunt and keep the city and ghetto clean from crime and they will give heavy weapons and air certifications.
=======================================================================================================================================
Internal Affairs (IA)
They will cheak all officer have valid licenses,background cheak (bgc),bodycam cheak and trunk inspection of officer cars it will help to that all officer bg is fine.
Traffic Enforcement (TE)
They will handle all the traffic activities and take action to all the illegal parked vehicles and give fines in the city, and look for the citizen who violate the rules of city.

----------------------------Rank System -----------------------------

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Curator Of All
27. Chief of Division
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Head of Division

----------------------------- High Command -----------------------------

24. District Attorney (D.A)
23. Lieutenant (Supervisor)
22. Operation Lead
21. Senior Commissioner