Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar Hecox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Nadir
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT 4+
4. Average online per day:5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord:nakobabus
6. Your Nickname:Mar Hecox
7. Your ID:139762

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I've been working in gangs for a long time and now I know I have all the experience with gangs and that's why I want to be a Ballas Leader

2.2 When I'm the leader, what I'm going to do is always important to me, the number of activities is important to me and therefore I will always keep the number of activities at the top, at the same time I will minimize the mistakes thanks to the experienced team, my goal will be to have a perfect term, so I will always be active and I will keep everyone active, so I will regularly organize events and different events, I will not only stay with them and I will give a bonus regularly, so that we can keep the
gangs at a higher point and with it, I want to best level and be the best

We will build our Spray team from the best and in this counter we will get max profit every hour, and at the same time the most experienced and best turfers will come, so we will play 100% Turf and we will participate in the events regularly, we will never try not to make mistakes, and therefore we will ensure the discipline and we will not include mistakes, we will never want Ballas name to be dirty and we will do our best to make the best term, and we will give everyone will experience the greatest term that everyone will ever seen and we will achieve everything impossible, of course we will have a hard time doing this, but we will not always forget that we are the leader and we will never think about our own benefit, we are ready to spend everything on this road, we want to live only the best term
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 We will be acvtive make all events ( ex:Store Robbery,Fz Raid etc ).We will not do any rule breaks and make sure to HCs is not a newbie.We will be doing alot of highway robbery and hostages.If someone do disrespecting any rule breaks they will be instantly dismissed and blacklisted from ORG.

My Goals:
100% Turf
Every Hour Max Spray Profit
Leading Ghetto

My Experiences:
2xNG Chief of Warrant
2x FIB ELITE SSA 2
3x SAHP HOD
All Gang HCs / Under deputy
1x Marabunta Deputy

---Rank System ---
14- Leader
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11-Event Leader
10-Warlord
9- Kingba
8- OG Turfer
7-Turfer
6- OG Balla
5- New Shooter
4- OG Gangsta
3- Young Gangsta
2- Baby Gangsta
1- New Balla

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For Rewiewing
Kind Regards
Mar Hecox

Abhi Shakespeare

Player
Player
HTML:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VRdkPCDo0xgLQLMa2Y" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/VRdkPCDo0xgLQLMa2Y">via GIPHY</a></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom