Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher hulk

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Maher Ali
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt 5+
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hour every day.
5. Your Discord: ustadpathan
6. Your Nickname: maher hulkk
7. Your ID: 38237

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) First of all I see LSPD as an org which is meant to keep the city safe and its citizens and to tow cars everyday to make the city clean with no illegal parking, it has come to my knowledege that most Leaders aren't bothered of things like Towing, Recruitments, Patrolling, etc for them it's too useless thing, but I think its one of the most important things of LSPD, is all of them, mentioned being high ranks around the whole state, has taught me a lot of things which is needed to run an org, I have been in Jay Bishop's term for the whole 30 days leading the Org in morning and mid-day has also given me enough experience of how to run orgs specially LSPD without any tackles and how to handle peoples, In these days leaders are not focusing into creative things to make org better they are just running it and attending events and posting it rather than doing what they are meant to and doing something new, as I think I will able to do lot of things which haven't been tried before or not given attention, I will always work with my units all the time to increase rp at any cost, being professional among the other orgs, and will obviously focus on towing as much as we can, so the city gets clean and safe for others to drive and park vehicles, My goal is to also improve roleplay in a fun way rather than being just a very serious type org, it should be fun to work and enjoyable to get promotion's or attending something, for that I will value everyone's opinion and make them feel they are special and needed for this org so eventually people do focus when they feel special in some place.

2b) I think LSPD has a lot of potential if it is lead by a focused leader it can reach its full potential and to make some changes to do something extraordinary, I will always focus on org Activity through the term, no matter it is Night or day , I will do open recruitment drives at different times to hire people who are eager to join LSPD and serve for citizens of los santos and its betterment and to enforce the law, and who is eager to RP as a police officer. LSPD is one of the most important and respected organizations in the state they make the citizens to feel safe, but in these days the crime rate is increasing very fast and LSPD need a leader who can take care of it and take all the responsibility for it. I think I am well known in the city of Los Santos, known by the name of maher hulkkk, who served as assistant cheif of police and assistant sheriff, 00 agent in FIB in various terms, I think I can take the responsibility of this org and do some changes and reduce the rate of crime in this city, at the same time make the roads and ways clean without illegal parking, I will make new bonus systems and promotions criteria for which People will eager to work more and more, I think LSPD is not like the org it used to be, the terms Of Oghi, Chanush, Jay Bishop, also Rodrego where they made legacies, and had done their job perfectly, took care of the citizens and taking the responsibilities so with their inspiration and new ideas I step forwards to become the leader of LSPD and focus on activity, creativity, professionalism and also I will try my best to remove as much as favoritism and nepotism between the Hc's and org it self.

2c) I will make sure LSPD completes all its responsibilities like 3 Gp (Ghetto patrols) per week, and as a leader complete a Global event at least once per 2 weeks, I will also implement a new special force system I have been observing leaders, from their failures I looked at their mistakes, from their success, I learned their ways and tricks, which has set me as a good leader who can take care of his units and bring telanted peoples to org maintaining all things in the correct way. I will make sure that my org stays together like a family with a bond, I think inner relation is also one of the important things that is needed to run the org to its fullest potential without any problems. I will make sure the ones who get their ranks do the work properly that they are assigned without exceptions, I will also make sure that in my org there are HC, deputies from different timezones so there is always a guy who can manage the ORG so the org will be good as sounds and get units in situations, I will also conduct regular training of situations and do target training so we can train them up for practical situations, at last me and my deputies also Hc's will work closely to make this org to the TOP and face obstacles like a family.

I would like to implement a new Rankings system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Commander of Operations
27. Assistant Chief of Operations
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Elite Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22. Executive Commissioner
21. Captain (Superviser of a department)
===== High Command =======
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication:- I will always focus on communication at all costs, I believe communication is the key to success in every situation, so my organization members will work closely to communicate as much as we can in every situation with all other state orgs organizations which eventually will increase RP and will increase the chances of winning it or going ahead with it.

Inner Relation:- I think inner relations should always be respectful for all, so all of the members can stay as a family and tackle things as an org.

Relationship with other organizations:- I think, a good relationship is always needed with other organizations to succeed in the field, Leo we always need to stick together and tackle things and protect the state rather than having conflicts and breaching things that eventually make us weaker and weaker as a state org.

Recruitment Drives:- I will focus on recruitment drive in different timezones 3 times a day to hire people who are eager to roleplay as a cop and serve the state.
Bonus System and Promotion criteria:- I will introduce new bonus system which will be heavy in terms of money, even if we run out of money, I will put my personal funds into Bonuses to keep the org running in the smoothest way possible, I will do 2 promotion ceremony per week to get my units motivated to work more.

Strike and Punishment System:-

Strike 1 - Ignored for Promotion,
Strike 2- Demotion/Ignored for promotion/Cut off for bonus together,
Strike 3:- Either Fire from ORG/Start from beginning depending in situation.
To remove the strike they have to do some steps or wait 7 days, to remove 1 strike they have to tow 15-20 cars or patrol for 3-4 hours, for 2 strikes they will have to tow 25 cars or patrol for 5 hours, for 3 strikes retraining 10 hours of patrolling or 25 cars to tow, which will make them a reason to work for their punishment to be removed.

RP commands:- we will also focus on RP commands as much as possible to do more RP in situations realistically

Here are the departments i am gonna implace in lspd:-

HUMAN RESOURCES & training (HR&T)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
ANTI TERRORISM SQUAD (A.T.S)
PARKING ENFORCEMENT (PE)

Charless Verlice

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Maher Ali
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gmt 5+
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hour every day.
5. Your Discord: ustadpathan
6. Your Nickname: maher hulkk
7. Your ID: 38237

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a) First of all I see LSPD as an org which is meant to keep the city safe and its citizens and to tow cars everyday to make the city clean with no illegal parking, it has come to my knowledege that most Leaders aren't bothered of things like Towing, Recruitments, Patrolling, etc for them it's too useless thing, but I think its one of the most important things of LSPD, is all of them, mentioned being high ranks around the whole state, has taught me a lot of things which is needed to run an org, I have been in Jay Bishop's term for the whole 30 days leading the Org in morning and mid-day has also given me enough experience of how to run orgs specially LSPD without any tackles and how to handle peoples, In these days leaders are not focusing into creative things to make org better they are just running it and attending events and posting it rather than doing what they are meant to and doing something new, as I think I will able to do lot of things which haven't been tried before or not given attention, I will always work with my units all the time to increase rp at any cost, being professional among the other orgs, and will obviously focus on towing as much as we can, so the city gets clean and safe for others to drive and park vehicles, My goal is to also improve roleplay in a fun way rather than being just a very serious type org, it should be fun to work and enjoyable to get promotion's or attending something, for that I will value everyone's opinion and make them feel they are special and needed for this org so eventually people do focus when they feel special in some place.

2b) I think LSPD has a lot of potential if it is lead by a focused leader it can reach its full potential and to make some changes to do something extraordinary, I will always focus on org Activity through the term, no matter it is Night or day , I will do open recruitment drives at different times to hire people who are eager to join LSPD and serve for citizens of los santos and its betterment and to enforce the law, and who is eager to RP as a police officer. LSPD is one of the most important and respected organizations in the state they make the citizens to feel safe, but in these days the crime rate is increasing very fast and LSPD need a leader who can take care of it and take all the responsibility for it. I think I am well known in the city of Los Santos, known by the name of maher hulkkk, who served as assistant cheif of police and assistant sheriff, 00 agent in FIB in various terms, I think I can take the responsibility of this org and do some changes and reduce the rate of crime in this city, at the same time make the roads and ways clean without illegal parking, I will make new bonus systems and promotions criteria for which People will eager to work more and more, I think LSPD is not like the org it used to be, the terms Of Oghi, Chanush, Jay Bishop, also Rodrego where they made legacies, and had done their job perfectly, took care of the citizens and taking the responsibilities so with their inspiration and new ideas I step forwards to become the leader of LSPD and focus on activity, creativity, professionalism and also I will try my best to remove as much as favoritism and nepotism between the Hc's and org it self.

2c) I will make sure LSPD completes all its responsibilities like 3 Gp (Ghetto patrols) per week, and as a leader complete a Global event at least once per 2 weeks, I will also implement a new special force system I have been observing leaders, from their failures I looked at their mistakes, from their success, I learned their ways and tricks, which has set me as a good leader who can take care of his units and bring telanted peoples to org maintaining all things in the correct way. I will make sure that my org stays together like a family with a bond, I think inner relation is also one of the important things that is needed to run the org to its fullest potential without any problems. I will make sure the ones who get their ranks do the work properly that they are assigned without exceptions, I will also make sure that in my org there are HC, deputies from different timezones so there is always a guy who can manage the ORG so the org will be good as sounds and get units in situations, I will also conduct regular training of situations and do target training so we can train them up for practical situations, at last me and my deputies also Hc's will work closely to make this org to the TOP and face obstacles like a family.

I would like to implement a new Rankings system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Commander of Operations
27. Assistant Chief of Operations
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Elite Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22. Executive Commissioner
21. Captain (Superviser of a department)
===== High Command =======
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication:- I will always focus on communication at all costs, I believe communication is the key to success in every situation, so my organization members will work closely to communicate as much as we can in every situation with all other state orgs organizations which eventually will increase RP and will increase the chances of winning it or going ahead with it.

Inner Relation:- I think inner relations should always be respectful for all, so all of the members can stay as a family and tackle things as an org.

Relationship with other organizations:- I think, a good relationship is always needed with other organizations to succeed in the field, Leo we always need to stick together and tackle things and protect the state rather than having conflicts and breaching things that eventually make us weaker and weaker as a state org.

Recruitment Drives:- I will focus on recruitment drive in different timezones 3 times a day to hire people who are eager to roleplay as a cop and serve the state.
Bonus System and Promotion criteria:- I will introduce new bonus system which will be heavy in terms of money, even if we run out of money, I will put my personal funds into Bonuses to keep the org running in the smoothest way possible, I will do 2 promotion ceremony per week to get my units motivated to work more.

Strike and Punishment System:-

Strike 1 - Ignored for Promotion,
Strike 2- Demotion/Ignored for promotion/Cut off for bonus together,
Strike 3:- Either Fire from ORG/Start from beginning depending in situation.
To remove the strike they have to do some steps or wait 7 days, to remove 1 strike they have to tow 15-20 cars or patrol for 3-4 hours, for 2 strikes they will have to tow 25 cars or patrol for 5 hours, for 3 strikes retraining 10 hours of patrolling or 25 cars to tow, which will make them a reason to work for their punishment to be removed.

RP commands:- we will also focus on RP commands as much as possible to do more RP in situations realistically

Here are the departments i am gonna implace in lspd:-

HUMAN RESOURCES & training (HR&T)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
ANTI TERRORISM SQUAD (A.T.S)
PARKING ENFORCEMENT (PE)
+1 ( Best Leader )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom