Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Rich Marco
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dHO3cSH

charsi ismail

Player
Player

Dear Lebron, I got punishment for general rule 1.4 Even though I understand that it is unacceptable and cannot be overseen. I am here to receive relief on my ban which was originally 60 days. Iam started playing Grand RP not more than few months,and I was absolutely unaware to some Grand RP rules. I agree to all the money wipe on my account to reset the progress I have sincerely looked into my mistake and won't repeat it next time and being it my first mistake would seek an exemption. Please Consider my apology and let me once again be a part of the server I promise you that it won't be repeated from my side. Thank you​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom