Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Desidero

Ex Unofficial Family Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Asım
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6- 7 Hours
5. Your Discord : lexdesidero
6. Your Nickname : Lex Desidero
7. Your ID : 311147

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I will increase the activity of the gangs in the city. I will bring my best Turfers to my gang and focus to make 100% Turf. I will make a best rob team for manage highways and ghetto. We will attend all event with every members.

- I have had so many experiences in my illegal life that I know very well what to do against legal organisations. Since I manage a lot of all events in the gangs, I know how to manage people and where to do and what to do.

- I will always be active with my members and take care of my gang myself. I will take care of every member. I will carefully select HCs and more to ensure that We do not break any rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make many events to increase the pleasure of roleplay, I will carefully select the members and I will make sure that my HCs will be there in every roleplay.

My Rank System
14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Event Leader
10) Turfer
9) Kingpin
8) Street Boss
7) OG
6) Gangsta
5) Enforcer
4) Thug