Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chirutha KIng
Administrators nickname
Karl Verlice
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
15:19
Proofs
https://imgur.com/pIyz3xT

chirutha kings

Player
Player
Greetings,
I was recently banned for Event Rule 1.7 for not providing a POV of the event. I understand the importance of recording a POV for every event I attend. During the event where I shot someone who appeared to be standing still outside the container in my POV, but in their POV, they were clearly inside. I do not deny their POV but believe it was a glitch from my point of view. Unfortunately, my laptop has an issue where the NVIDIA driver stops working, which leads to the corruption of the POV recordings taken till yesterday. Despite my efforts to recover the corrupted videos, I was unsuccessful. This is my first time being banned for ER 1.7, and I take full responsibility for the oversight. I sincerely apologize for this mistake. I always aim to maintain POVs for every event and take this requirement very seriously. I hope you can understand my situation. I am willing to undergo a PC check to resolve this issue. Additionally, I will go to my laptop service center as soon as possible to get it fixed and ensure it works properly. I assure you that I won't repeat this mistake again. I am committed to being part of the Grand RP community and contributing to creating a great roleplaying environment.
Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom