Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Katelyn Salencov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2024
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/x0U3-t-gFNo

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
we was just chilling and suddenly these 2 people came, then started shooting at us.

Last edited:

ant546

Player
Player
Im is 160140 and this pov is cut to make us look like the bad guys they shot us first but the pov is not showing that than they give us demands which you can hear in his pov than we shoot the rules say once we are given demands we are aloud to shoot the pov Is also cropped not showing them shoot first

ant546

Player
Player
I’m kinda new to the server and I read every rule top to bottom and sir admin this does not break any rules

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Im is 160140 and this pov is cut to make us look like the bad guys they shot us first but the pov is not showing that than they give us demands which you can hear in his pov than we shoot the rules say once we are given demands we are aloud to shoot the pov Is also cropped not showing them shoot first
hahaha lol.
ok then give your POV

ant546

Player
Player
M
hahaha lol.
ok then give your POV
im not required to do so you shot us first than gave us demands than I shot that’s not a rule break also you will be punished for metagaming so if you wanna save urself taking down the forum would be smart

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
I’m kinda new to the server and I read every rule top to bottom and sir admin this does not break any rules
ok if you think i gave demand then give me your pov.you guys was hiding.then after i realize you are enemy then i informed my members that you guys will try to kill us. then as i thought you guys started shooting.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
M

im not required to do so you shot us first than gave us demands than I shot that’s not a rule break also you will be punished for metagaming so if you wanna save urself taking down the forum would be smart
hahaha you guys shot first its clear on POV.you shot us tried to run.lol dont make lies.no one will listen your lies without POV.if you try to make me wrong then give POV.

ant546

Player
Player
hahaha you guys shot first its clear on POV.you shot us tried to run.lol dont make lies.no one will listen you lies without POV.if you try to make me wrong then give POV.
Trust me we will not be the ones getting punished once demands are givin we are able to shoot

Top Bottom