Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fateh Grand

Fateh
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Fateh Grand
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours. (Will be increased)
5. Your Discord: itsfateh
6. Your Nickname: Fateh
7. Your ID: 259263

Additional information
1. I am applying for the leader of Federal Investigation Bureau.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- Been a LEO for the past few terms serving under many different directors. Notable ones are Sbeecha Volkov, Satriko Narcos, Tobi West, David Barnes, Neron Hill and a few others. Serving as the undersheriff in Lola Swordthains term, been a governor, serving as the District Court Judge in DOJ, have served as a HOD, DA, STO multiple times in LSPD. In SAHP even apart from being a deputy, I was an Assistant Sheriff, COS, HOD, DA multiple times during different times. Was 00 agent in Satriko's FIB term, DHOD in Tommy Slater's term, and most recently was Chief of Staff in Tobi West's term.

2- I've set out a few goals for myself to complete in my term, if given the chance. Increase roleplay, creative events, more interactions with LEOs and making proper use of our equipment, vehicles, HQ and much more to make the organization more fun and attract more people. This would help me create a stronger org in a long run, but also make it fun and enjoyable for others as well.

3- FIB is the centerpiece of LEOs and I've seen very important mistakes in FIB. Me and my team will aim to fix these such as outdated mission strategies, repetitive special operations and much more. Innovation always keeps an org active, even if it hurts in the first place. I aim to bring more roleplay and realism into missions and how to communicate with my agents and other LEO agents, by creating sub-local teams in missions assigned one or two people which will help make the mission more fun but also more engaging for everyone, if everyone keeps to their assigned duties.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Increasing roleplay, cannot stress this enough. We NEED more roleplay in organizations and I've learnt that through my different experiences even as a leader and deputy. Agents tend to get bored because of repeating the same thing everyday and hence suffer from low activity. We'll introduce fun and actually immersive ways of missions and roleplay to everyone

- Proper use of radio is also important, educating agents on whats the actual purpose of the radio and difference uses of the left eye radio and how they should be used in each situations to ease up the stress load. This will also help bring a more immersive and realistic environment.

- Departments will be assigned their original duties as intended at the time of creation which, at the time actually increased roleplay but due to involvement from other departments, their duties are often neglected and mixed with each other. They will be re-informed of their duties and boundaries of each department which will also assign more specialized people to these departments.

- FIB will be established as the leading agency on investigations and special operations. My agents actually acting professional and knowing how to set up proper parameters across an operation site will help me increase roleplay while also keeping the other organizations in proper formation. This will help us increase interaction with not only other LEOs but also citizens.

- UC will be encouraged to discover new methods of collecting evidences and conducting investigations. Proper use of drones and long-range equipment will help us in that regard. UC agents will be informed to keep their cover to the maximum in all situations, which is often neglected.

- New and creative special missions with my agents and other LEOs, new locations for patrols, new checkpoint spots, testing with different types of situations with curator approval to see if they can serve as a base a special mission. This will help increase innovation and also help us keep our agents engaged with new types of missions.

- FIB will have Spec Ops, SAU, HR and Undercover as their primary departments. Each will be assigned their own respective duties and boundaries that they should respect and keep within those limits to help keep the balance of power in FIB.

Thanks for reading my application,
Fateh Grand 👑🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom