Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atto Schwartz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2024
Time of violation
19:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6M8_p9j-qTM

Batu Pluxury

Player
Player
I don't think you can climb onto the roof here. I would like to see a record of how this person got onto this roof, he may have gotten onto this roof illegally.

_bmns_

Player
Player
If you don't know how to upload without bug abuse, it's not my problem

Atto Olurdedonmez

Player
Player
Dear admin, if you read the messages of this player right now, you can see that he is doing bugabuse and doing everything he can to get away from this. He is doing everything to avoid recording the video. Please let's see the player's pov. If we cannot get pov again in this forum I opened, I will open another forum because a friend of mine was punished before that roof exit bug. because he used abuse

Batu Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear admin, if you read the messages of this player right now, you can see that he is doing bugabuse and doing everything he can to get away from this. He is doing everything to avoid recording the video. Please let's see the player's pov. If we cannot get pov again in this forum I opened, I will open another forum because a friend of mine was punished before that roof exit bug. because he used abuse
ı agree

_bmns_

Player
Player
bro i go up to the roof legal, if the admin ask me for the pov of how i go up i will put the pov i dont have problem

Satish Royal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 150070 to Provide Full POV of the event.

You have 8 hours to provide the POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom