Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Joey Marsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Zero

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahid Hossain
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: CaptainZero.
6. Your Nickname: Joey
7. Your ID: 30149

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When new people come to the city for jobs, the LSPD is usually their first choice. I want to create a welcoming term for these newcomers. It's important that everyone feels comfortable asking questions, even if they think they're silly—that's how we learn! I want a friendly and professional environment for everyone, no matter their rank. New folks should feel at ease, not worried about being teased for not knowing something. What’s common knowledge to one person might be new to another. We all start somewhere!

I've been in different groups and learned a lot. Some did well, while others got in trouble for not following the rules. I've had both good and not-so-good leaders. But no matter where I've been, my favorite organization has always been the Los Santos Police Department.

I want to improve the LSPD. Even though I've never been a leader before, I've been part of the top team in many organizations like SAHP, NG, GOV, FIB, and LSPD. This experience taught me how to lead and keep things running smoothly. Whether it's issuing fines, towing cars, or catching criminals, my goal has always been to keep our city safe.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Under my supervision, our group will always adhere to the server regulations. This will improve the roleplay for everyone in the city, whether they are members of the state or a criminal organization. We'll be active, responding to store robberies to keep things safe.This entails more thrilling incidents, such as retail robberies and hostage situations. I'll pick experienced High Command and keep an eye on them at first to ensure they do things appropriately. Training more people leads to more pleasant roleplaying for everyone. I'll also arrange city-wide activities to pique people's curiosity. And I will ensure that the Human Resources personnel and FTO do their tasks successfully so that we have strong officers ready to act.

I'll pick experienced High Command and keep an eye on them at first to ensure they do things appropriately. Training more people leads to more welcoming roleplaying for everyone. I'll also arrange city-wide improvement activities to pique people's curiosity. And I will ensure that the Human Resources personnel and FTO accomplish their tasks appropriately so that we have strong officers ready to act.

I would like to put an end to favoritism in our organization, which has recently become an issue. During my time, I will ensure that there is no partiality. I will select High Command based only on their knowledge, professionalism, activity, and honesty. If someone is seen distributing rankings to their friends or relatives for no apparent reason, significant consequences will be taken. Anyone, regardless of rank, can report a High Command if they believe it is unjust or exclusively promotes their buddies. I believe that this change will allow new players to advance through the ranks, earn their reputation, and become future leaders. Change is necessary, and it's time to see fresh faces instead of the same ones all the time.

Ranking System:

30- Chief of Police
29- Deputy Chief of Police
28- Chief of Staff
27- Head of Department
26- Deputy Head of Department
===== HIGH COMMAND =====
25. FTO
24. District attorney
23. Captain
22. Major
21. Lieutenant