Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Afnan Federal
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FLIx3yf

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
This Thread is for Mazhor

Dear Mazhor,
Recently I got Blacklisted for having too many bans yeah I have done some things which I shouldnt have done so as far as I am concern I have 4 Gr 6.19 Ban Using The -N Word and 1 For Deceving Admin way before in the late september 2023 and 1 for GR 6.17 In Total I got 6 Ban as far as I remember now I know I Shouldnt have done Gr 6.19 multiple times I use to do Mass RDM gz 1.1 Just to get out of Fustration From Other OOC Work, Its been a long long time I didnt did any Gr 6.19 and I guess its been 2 months I havent got any Punishment any Ban Specially I like to play Grp Specifically en2 with friends I have been playing grp for over 1 year I have made a lot of Memories with Family and Friends I dont want to leave Family and Friends in this way I like to enjoy time in en2 with others I request if you can Consider this appeal and maybe I can get another Chance to Enjoy with family and Friends I mean If I can get unban and another chance it wuld be really appreciated I went through some old memories with my buds and I can asure you I wont get any other ban again and I really want to live those memories in en2 again with Friends I hope you will consider my appeal and I will get another chance to enjoy with friends

Have a Good Day Ahead.
your en2 player
Afnan Federal | 107496 | 110471

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I played en3 Today and Honestly en3 is not the same as en2 I genvenly like en2 more then en3 and en1 I guess just because of the memories I made in en2 and Honestly it wasnt fun playing en3 like en2 I had more fun in en2 and I want to have that fun back again I again ask for another chance of my unban and I hope that I can get on en2 once again and have fun again

Thank you for reading my appeal. Have a good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom