Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Polat_Karahanli
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ru5Sg8S

PolatKarahanlı1453

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to you with deep concern and sadness. The recent banning of my account has deeply affected me because I have built many valuable connections and contributed significantly to this platform over time. I wanted to reach out to understand the reason behind my ban and to see if there's any way to rectify the situation.

If I have made a mistake or violated any rules, I kindly request to be informed about it so that I can understand and correct my actions. However, if there has been a misunderstanding or an unjust banning, I am eager to rectify the situation.

As a member of this platform, losing the experiences and relationships I have built here is truly heartbreaking for me. If I have violated any rules in the past, I commit to being informed and taking necessary steps to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Please consider reinstating my account or providing clarification on the situation. I am willing to provide any information that may be needed and am eager to cooperate to resolve this matter.

((( I want to keep my money because I have really put in a lot of effort; I have been on this platform for two years )))

Thank you for your attention and valuable time. I look forward to your earliest response.

Best regards,

my id 80902 and 101658 my twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom