Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
freedshadow
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Dec 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/c40hoin

freed shadow

Player
Player
I am banned from grand rp for 1.1 and 1.4 BY admin Alex_Odd

GENERAL RULES : 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account. Main account will get ban up to 60 days
I only have one grp account since the begging I do not have any other account for grand rp

GENERAL RULES : 1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
I did not shared or traded my account with any one yes but I did login my grand rp account into one of my cousins laptop and I was the only one playing it. I was not at home for few My family was staying at my cousin house And there was event at that time for grand coin I wanted to complete the game time

and sorry at that time I was unaware of general rule 1.4

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u don't read rules in special rules under number 1 - that's only ur fault

Top Bottom