Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogodon86

Player
Player
Family name: KNIGHTSHADE
- Family house number: 967
- Leaders' name and ID ingame: GOGO DON | 392112
- Leaders' forum link: gogodon86

- Leaders' Discord name and user ID.: gogodon86
FAMILY LOGO:
iV0pTwJ.png

FAMILY DRESS:
JLAX0q4.jpeg

BACKSTORY:

A famous man named Rocky ran a family business called Royal Warriors in Los Santos, involved in illegal activities like drug production, arms dealing, and contract killings. Some members of the Royal Warriors, tempted by money from city officials, betrayed Rocky. They set him up during a store robbery, leading to his death by FIB officers.

News of Rocky's death reached his older brother, GoGo Don, who was studying in Oxford. Rocky had legally arranged for all his property to go to GoGo if anything happened to him. Upon learning of his brother's death, GoGo returned home without even completing his studies & paid respects at Rocky's funeral, and vowed revenge. GoGo began hunting down the traitors within the family, killing them one by one. He also dealt with those who had crossed his brother by carrying out brutal assassinations and executing contracts on their lives. His methods were ruthless, sending a clear message to anyone who dared to betray him. Taking complete control of the family, GoGo renamed it Knightshade. Under his leadership, Knightshade quickly rose to power using a mix of smart business moves and brutal enforcement. GoGo expanded their operations to include high-profile assassinations, becoming notorious in the criminal underworld in Los Santos. Driven by a burning desire for revenge against the corrupt officials who betrayed his brother, GoGo's vision is to create an empire that dominate the city's underworld. He want to get succed beyond his dreams, establishing Knightshade as the most feared and powerful organization in the city. GoGo's relentless pursuit of power and vengeance transforming Knightshade into a criminal empire that control the city's illegal activities with an iron fist. (edited)

HIERARCHY OF THE ORGANIZATION :

10.Knight King
-Authority among the family
9.Commander-The person who does the boss's business during the absence of the last
8.Marshal-Leadership advisor
7.Treasurer-Responsible for managing guns, ammos, juices and other essentials for the family and also responsible for managing majority stuff during family events.
6.Forever Knight-The person who handles internal affairs among the family
5.Dark Hunter-The person who recruits people and guides them
4.Shadow walker-Who trains people
3.Night walker-Experienced shooter
2.Squire-The person who is training
1.Knight-Unverified fighter

FAMILY GOALS:

1. Winning all the events we attend (Business Wars, Rating Battles, Informal's etc.)
2. Collecting high profits with the events we won and entering among the rich families of the city.
3. Reach high in family ranking.
4. Make our name known to the city.
5. Getting as many people in the family their own business
6. Become the biggest gun trafficking family in the city

FAMILY RULES:

1. Don't interact with allies or neutrals.
2. Only intervene with civilians if they are blocking traffic.
3. Support and assist one another.
4. Respect your elders.
5. Know and carry out your duties in accordance with your rank.
6. Never ask for a position. Every family member's performance is tracked by the management system.
7. Participate in all events.

Touseef Warrrior

Life Invader boy :)
Player
Why u applied for Unofficial leader u are banned from leadership from old account u bought new copy of gta 5, new forum account, and new grand rp account and now u are trying to get unofficial with new account and trying to cheat the admins i hope u got caught and got punished.
Old id = 156974 (Which is banned from leadership. Reason: Disrespect Senior Server Administrations)
New id = 392112
Forum link where he got banned: Rejected - Unban Appeal | Jessica Odds

Last edited:

babban muthere

Player
Player
Why u applied for Unofficial leader u are banned from leadership from old account u bought new copy of gta 5, new forum account, and new grand rp account and now u are trying to get unofficial with new account and trying to cheat the admins i hope u got caught and got punished.
Old id = 156974 (Which is banned from leadership. Reason: Disrespect Senior Server Administrations)

New id = 392112 "

gogodon86

Player
Player
Hi admin pls check as above player is doing off topic in forum as i have reported his id for GR 1.7 here is proof and also mention my friends id whos rocky singham for same now he is just adding here so i cant be leader
JJGrUtw.jpeg

Touseef Warrrior

Life Invader boy :)
Player
Hi admin pls check as above player is doing off topic in forum as i have reported his id for GR 1.7 here is proof and also mention my friends id whos rocky singham for same now he is just adding here so i cant be leader
JJGrUtw.jpeg
Rocky Singham is not you friend Rocky singhm is you.
You changed everything do distract this server rules.

chhaggan warrior

Player
Player
JJGrUtw.jpeg
Rocky why are you cheating server and admin i know you in irl you have changed everything for getting a leadership and i won't support it you are totally lying you had disrespected senior server admin and this is wrong you should got a punishment for it and i request admins to check your ip address and pc for proofs

chhaggan warrior

Player
Player
Family name: KNIGHTSHADE
- Family house number: 967
- Leaders' name and ID ingame: GOGO DON
- Leaders' forum link: gogodon86

- Leaders' Discord name and user ID.: gogodon86
FAMILY LOGO:
iV0pTwJ.png

FAMILY DRESS:
JLAX0q4.jpeg

BACKSTORY:

A famous man named Rocky ran a family business called Royal Warriors in Los Santos, involved in illegal activities like drug production, arms dealing, and contract killings. Some members of the Royal Warriors, tempted by money from city officials, betrayed Rocky. They set him up during a store robbery, leading to his death by FIB officers.

News of Rocky's death reached his older brother, GoGo Don, who was studying in Oxford. Rocky had legally arranged for all his property to go to GoGo if anything happened to him. Upon learning of his brother's death, GoGo returned home without even completing his studies & paid respects at Rocky's funeral, and vowed revenge. GoGo began hunting down the traitors within the family, killing them one by one. He also dealt with those who had crossed his brother by carrying out brutal assassinations and executing contracts on their lives. His methods were ruthless, sending a clear message to anyone who dared to betray him. Taking complete control of the family, GoGo renamed it Knightshade. Under his leadership, Knightshade quickly rose to power using a mix of smart business moves and brutal enforcement. GoGo expanded their operations to include high-profile assassinations, becoming notorious in the criminal underworld in Los Santos. Driven by a burning desire for revenge against the corrupt officials who betrayed his brother, GoGo's vision is to create an empire that dominate the city's underworld. He want to get succed beyond his dreams, establishing Knightshade as the most feared and powerful organization in the city. GoGo's relentless pursuit of power and vengeance transforming Knightshade into a criminal empire that control the city's illegal activities with an iron fist. (edited)

HIERARCHY OF THE ORGANIZATION :

10.Knight King
-Authority among the family
9.Commander-The person who does the boss's business during the absence of the last
8.Marshal-Leadership advisor
7.Treasurer-Responsible for managing guns, ammos, juices and other essentials for the family and also responsible for managing majority stuff during family events.
6.Forever Knight-The person who handles internal affairs among the family
5.Dark Hunter-The person who recruits people and guides them
4.Shadow walker-Who trains people
3.Night walker-Experienced shooter
2.Squire-The person who is training
1.Knight-Unverified fighter

FAMILY GOALS:

1. Winning all the events we attend (Business Wars, Rating Battles, Informal's etc.)
2. Collecting high profits with the events we won and entering among the rich families of the city.
3. Reach high in family ranking.
4. Make our name known to the city.
5. Getting as many people in the family their own business
6. Become the biggest gun trafficking family in the city

FAMILY RULES:

1. Don't interact with allies or neutrals.
2. Only intervene with civilians if they are blocking traffic.
3. Support and assist one another.
4. Respect your elders.
5. Know and carry out your duties in accordance with your rank.
6. Never ask for a position. Every family member's performance is tracked by the management system.
7. Participate in all events.
New id = 392112
Forum link where he got banned: Rejected - Unban Appeal | Jessica Odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom