Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 17 (not far from 18)
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 7+ hours
5. Your Discord: Atom1c3568
6. Your Nickname:Ali Anonymouss
7. Your ID: 295861

1. Leader of the Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in many organizations on both LEO side and Criminal side and I have had some of the most amazing times being in a criminal organization including families.
I think that being a part of a gang is very enjoyable and being a part of Families is something that I will enjoy very much and will have a lot of fun being apart of this huge and very active organization.
I have seen leaders in the past that have been younger than the age of 18 years old and this gave me confidence and it makes me believe that I have a fair shot at becoming a leader and to prove myself being worthy and competent of running an organization.

I feel like it has been a while since Families has had a good leader and it is time to change that and bring this fantastic gang organization to the top like it should be. Families is one of the best criminal organizations out there between the other criminal orgs and I genuinely think it has a lot of potential, it just hasn't had the opportunity to shine up to all its glory and that is the reason that I am trying to be leader of this gang, I am here to take Families to the top.

Being a leader of an organization is something I have looked up to becoming one day and this is a fantastic opportunity for me to become the leader of this org and take this gang into my hands and make it the best it can be!
I have many experiences in the city and as a gang member as a high command in a past gang terms, I have good knowledge of both city rules and gang rules as I have been HC different organizations and have dealt with gang activity such as leading events and making sure all things are getting done!

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I always put in time and effort and help others when they need it and I teach them things in a very precise and clear manner so they will understand it.
I want to make Families a fun and welcoming and over all a great experience for everyone that joins it. I will promote the organization and help to hire a lot of new members to this beloved org and bring up its activity in all the events with high numbers.
If I am selected to be the new leader of Families, I see it as my responsibility to check if everyone is doing their job properly or not and to make sure that they are not making any mistakes such as the turf team and spray team and such. I will take care of people that are new to the city and will teach them all the rules there is to the server and the gang.
I think a cool way to improve roleplay is to take it more seriously, for example if you are being taken hostage it will be cool if they pretend it is a real life situation and that they should really be scared for their life and when they speak, they should speak as if they are really scared for their life to make the whole roleplay scenario seem much more realistic and fun for the players.
I really am excited to be the new leader of Families if chosen as its leader as I have more ideas and ways that I can improve the organization with and to make it a fun and enjoyable place for everyone who works there. I will be active and will be leading events when I am in city and will put in a lot of effort into the organization and will make sure that the term goes smoothly, and I will try my best to achieves things such as 100% turf, and high win rates at events, etc...

My ranking structure:

14) La Familia
13) Deputy Leader
12) Underdeputy
11) Warlord
10) Underboss
9) Kingpin
8) Phantom
7) Revenant
6) Turfer
5) OG Family
4) Boss
3) Reaper
2) Gangsta
1) New Grape

Thank you for taking your time to review my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom