Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

uttaran

Player
Player
Information
1. Real Name: Uttaran Sarkar
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Your ID : 327288
5. How many hours are you online per day on average?
6-7 HOURS
6. Discord ID: uttaran_

Additional Information
1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?

FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)

As I have worked in serveral orgs as high commanda my main motive to join FIB is that we can keep the the city and highway safe from any threat incoming to the places and sandyshores from gangs and families.As LSPD jurisdiction is in the city they keep it safe and FIB in any place but it gets dificult so my main motive iwll be to keep the all the places safe by working with all orgs in a team.
1.To stops atm robbery and harasment cases in the Losantos and blaine country
2. Keep patrol units always ready to action to handel situation.
3. To protect Ems during open recruitment,Gov and their special mission special cash encashment.

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
I have lots of ideas some are keeping hte comunication as much good as posible so in case of any backup all units can respond. We will be hiring people as per the requirement we will keep hrts to train and hire people and keep IA always on rounds from each logs that everyone should oloow the decoram of the FIB.As FIB leader is a important post i will keep good relation with all other orgs.
4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?
I wil be increasing the bonus for all department special uc so they can collect evidence more appropiately and hrts so they stay motivated and give latest equipments to the SWAT team so they stay always ready fro action of any roberry , hostage and special mission.

We will keep 4 patroling units and 2 undercover units always active in Highway and ghettos so theire is no casuality.
Reagards
Uttaran Sarkar

uttaran

Player
Player
-
Not fit for Leader
Can’t even be proper HC in LSPD
Not active at all.

I wouldn’t accept him as leader because he can’t even stand a HC position.
i have been active you might have not seen and thanks for your comment

mavi.

Player
Player
OT
your still bl from lspd how are you going to get leader?

mavi.

Player
Player
OT
btw you still dont know the rules when i asked you what org hopping was you told me it was when someone tells you something about an other org and you use it for your own org💀

uttaran

Player
Player
btw you still dont know the rules when i asked you what org hopping was you told me it was when someone tells you something about an other org and you use it for your own org💀
i never said this let my interview be taken

mavi.

Player
Player
OT
rank chaser doesnt deserve lspd leader 10 year old would be better:ROFLMAO:

mavi.

Player
Player
OT
i never said this let my interview be taken
ok even if your interview gets taken we will see you cant speak english proper and you dont know half of rules needed for leader. Ill just let this go to Jessica and Ruby or whoever is going to review this.

Kunalgujjar

Player
Player
OT
Seriously bro you trying to make fib leader🤣you also blacklist from fib and red flag and you don’t know rules xdd man

uttaran

Player
Player
a
nd dont spread rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom