Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Govind Grandd

Proud to be a indian and sanatani 🙏
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav Roy
2. Your age: OOC= 21, IC= 27
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: rjgaurav9853
6. Your Nickname: Govind Grandd
7. Your ID: 313166

Additional information

1- Leader of
Bloods Street Gang

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1 - Having so much experience in the state organization as well as gang organization in recent times. It causes me to view both the positive and negative sides of the coin. I finally arrived at that experience. For that reason, I see myself as a future blood street gang leader, this sort of experience will help me so much. If you think , this is my first leadership role, so I'm eager to pick up tips from you guys.

2 - enjoyed the fantastic experience of leading the graffiti team and managing the Events personally. I so learned from my experience with The Gangs that everyone wants to participate in an increasing number of activities, so I undoubtedly take advantage of this .I have faith that I can guide the Bloods to victory in the city. I have faith in my ability to lead, and I'm motivated to establish our gang as the dominant force in the ghetto.

3 - The Bloods are perfect as they are right now, but I'm determined to make them better. I desire to establish a gang that is enjoyable to be a member of, respected, and liked. I've been in other gangs before, so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm prepared to turn the Bloods into a devoted and strong group, emphasizing a ranking system where experience counts and hard effort pays off, while also making our headquarters a respectful and friendly place for all members.

3 Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization

1. My primary goal in enhancing the role-playing inside the Blood Street gang is to do more and more events such as hostage situations, FZ raids, 24/7 shop robberies, and gun store robberies.

2. I'll assemble a capable group of leaders who will impart all knowledge to the group members, from the fundamentals to event execution. We'll ensure that every member of our gang is competent in their roles.

3. Always keep in touch with the curator and updating him.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Player
Rejected - Low Effort Application - Recent Punishment - Need more experience apply next time with more experience and while complying with the rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom