Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yam Zack
Suspect ID
1116 | 65124
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bMtvNyndfqY

Nikolai_Frost

EN-2 | Deputy Governor
Player
From the start of the video until 10:30 was an IC meeting
from 10:30 become another thing
I don't know if im going to get punishment with him or not but there were other things before that pushed me to post him here and even if i got punishment it is okay for me
There is nothing that is said that Indians are bad or they are racist I just wanted to mean that foreign people have good relations with it each other and FIB and LSPD dont have that much good relation with GOV because they are indian leader and they were targeting us. Where did I mean that indians are bad, racist or ETC. After completing my sentence that FIB and LSPD leader was Indian after that there is a full stop. Then I said specifically FIB they tried to disband us. It was a VC not a chat so there is no option to put full stop. I continued my words without stop that does not mean that FIB leader is indian and they are indian thats why they are trying to disband GOV. Listen the hole POV and then tell something not like watching half and started to make comments. Grey even told he told like me and it was a joke and I started to laugh again. That does not mean that Grey is racist or he disrespected Indians

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
Learn english then speak why u mentioned Indian leader so that's a targetting words . If u can't speak english then don't speak and joking over a country, language, Region is not good . So if u can't speak or understand English how the hell you become a deputy Governor? Lol the city is under danger for this noob Deputy Govornor who don't know things and try to act like he knows everything lmao, And if you take name like a country is that mean you are pointing a whole india so i can file a case against you in a legal way, as you know if you have a good knowledge so be in behave.

Grey Fox

Player
Player
I will reply to all of you in one post.

1) I have lost focus when Nikolai said I don't like Indians since I was talking to my kids. I haven't even noticed it until now, and I should have pointed it out and stopped it on the spot and I am sorry for that.
I would like to assure everyone that I do not "hate" anyone based on there Nationality / Religion.
As I said jokingly: I "hate" everyone equally. (what's racist about being equal to everyone ????).

2) To Ishgun: Its nice that you only take the first part of my sentence but completely ignore the rest of it.
In media, its called framing, (to frame a specific point or opinion to a narrative you want to show or support).

3) to Yam: My comment that "Jews and Arabs CAN work together, was a meant as a compliment, NOT as a dis or a bad remark.
I'm actually offended that you missed that. (and as an older millennial borderline Gen X, Its says something).

4) To Moon: During Nik Payne's interim position, I have been a deputy governor, and when he was elected as the governor, I was appointed as a senator. (by choice).I do not remember having any issues with you, or anyone, for that matter.

5) To Itachi: As someone who is 42 years old, my mentality is MUCH different then most of you.
If you think that a 20 year old (or less, sometimes), is better to manage an ORG (and IRL a business), you are, of course, entitled to your opinion.
But answer me this: Why don't you see more 20 year old's managing a business but you do see a lot of 30+ and 40's age range that DO manage a business ? (I'm not saying there are none, there are some cases of 13 year old's with a business, but they are VERY rare cases. statistically, you know I'm right).

5) To Tony and Mehbub: The one who are lying are you.
Tony, should I Point out the case of Mehbub and yours lawyers license and the 2 forum complaints you both made on it ?
Or how about the EDITED complaint that Mehbub sent to admins about GOV not willing to assist in GR + BM ? (proven with a full 6 minute video of our conversation). and also proven about GOV splitting power to do all events at the same time.
Or how about the attempted insult that Mehbub tried on the GOV emails in the Leader - FIB about me not knowing the rules for a case file and GR + BM time ?

We all know that both you and Mehbub attempted to sabotage my first term to put you back as an interim governor with the plan to be appointed since there were no other candidates running.

Also, All armored cars are from rank 27 and up, so I doubt that my DHS have used them for an event or a joy ride.
Bullet proof cars are NOT armored, thus the use of them is still arguable. but I have decided to block them to low level members after I did see MINISTERS (first person btw) use them.

6) To Abhishek: You can't complain about someone having a problem with English, when you yourself have THE SAME problem !
Most of the members in this forum (and in all forum filed) have English errors.
No one is perfect, so no need to get upset and / or insult others.
please be respectful to others, you do not know there age. (as I said, I'm 42 and I could probably be your father).

Last but not least: If ANY of you got offended buy MY WORDS, (and my words only), I do apologies.

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Thread Approved

ID : 65124 will receive punishment for Racism

ID : 1116 will receive punishment for Racism and also for Referring to a Political Conflict IRL

However,

Neither of them will be punished for Gen Rule 6.10, As the conversation was never moved to OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom