Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bonifacio Flawless
Suspect ID
334436 197395
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2024
Time of violation
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zndCyRDRKmc

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment (no need for your opinion)

Efe Pinkman | 213534

At last mins of event we started pushing to SG as a only 5 people because we needed to hunt at least one of them to win this event. Last family with most people wins this event. That's how script works for RP ticket event. Its all about holding numbers and camping at event.

Anyways I want to talk about myself, I didn't shoot that guy because we needed to be first at the list. So we tried to kill SG member instead of killing this guy. I don't even know this guy tbh. At other major events except vineyard scripts working with points (we will not earn any points or anything by killing this last soprano member) but at this event its all about number so if I kill that guy who was already trying to kill SG before our push it means I need to push SG with most of my members after killing this guy and making third family(escobar) win. Why should I gave win to other family by losing numbers to SG I will also lose the event at the end of the day. So we focused to win this event by trying to hunt one SG member.

Thanks for the reviewing admin for hardwork and have a nice day to everyone!
im not saying only you did teaming, im saying 5 sopranos entered rp ticket to help bh win and killed escobar and slg members and it can be heard in the pov they only entered zone to help bh win

Efeeey

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment (no need for your help)
im not saying only you did teaming, im saying 5 sopranos entered rp ticket to help bh win and killed escobar and slg members and it can be heard in the pov they only entered zone to help bh win
I also couldn't understand why they wanna kill them but It's their choice to play wherever they want I'm not responsible about their actions. Please stop doing off-topic. He didn't ask your POV. Let the reviewing admin, review our POVs and give his decision fairly.

DANTE SARSİLMAZ

Player
Player
Warns for pretending to be admin
Reviewing…

Sevimli_Anime_Ciftleri.gif
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint

Dante Sarsılmaz

AtaFlex

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Geforce Experience got crashed so i have two parts of my pov when i enter the zone and when its finished the whole event can watch clearly

(This is the part one)

(This is the part two)

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment (no need for your opinion)
I also couldn't understand why they wanna kill them but It's their choice to play wherever they want I'm not responsible about their actions. Please stop doing off-topic. He didn't ask your POV. Let the reviewing admin, review our POVs and give his decision fairly.
im not blaming you/ur family im saying these sopranos entered rp ticket just to grief escobar and slaughter and help u to win

Taha soprano

Player
Player
I was in the Brotherhood family before The Soprano family opened, and the choice was up to me, so I chose to kill the Slaughter Gang family because I had to get a kill to edit. I have nothing to do with the Brotherhood family or any family. This situation is ridiculous and the logical reason why they didn't hit me was because they would shoot me and get a kill. It would be better for them to shoot someone from the slaughter gang and win an event.

Hello, I am the leader of The Soprano family, you accuse me and my family of teaming, this situation is just funny because no one talked to the other side's managers or the brothers' family, everything is in pow. On my friend's body camera, I use the sentence 7.46 We are not teaming, he may shoot.

Thanks for the reviewing admin for hard work and have a nice day to everyone!

proff:

Rocket Siddique

Player
Player
Rocket Siddique 154989

My pov got corrupted cause my nvida was ain't working properly and pov got black and sounds are beeping in POV I didt knew it got blackout after saving pov it was blackout and I also talk with Tyrell on dms about pov got blackout

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Based on different statements made in the POV's we have decided that punishments will be issued for ER1.1.
All players from Brotherhood and The Sopranos will be receiving 120 minutes in jail for this.
Brotherhood also loses their unofficial status for this.

All punishments confirmed with James.

ID 363886 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 187066 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 354103 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 204047 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 385789 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 284002 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 331308 will receive a punishment for ER1.1 / ER1.7
ID 302129 will receive a punishment for ER1.1
ID 235186 will receive a punishment for ER1.1
ID 178742 will receive a punishment for ER1.1
ID 87004 will receive a punishment for ER1.1