Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VisheshJi MaraVillas
Administrators nickname
Sam_pluxury
Date
Apr 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
Proof I Can Provide If Needed , Just Tell me to Give i will give

VisheshJI

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury and Leborn Pluxury

Unban Appeal
For Disrespecting Admin hela Juzos

Dear Mazhor pluxury And Leborn Pluxury Good Afternoon .
I Am Vishwajeet Nickname Vishesh Ji
I Known I Made a Big Mistake Disrespecting an Grand Thief Auto Roleplay Server Aka GrandRP , I Disrespect An Admin Name Hela Jozus
After an 1.5Year i am Appealing Unban again Because Of I Spam Forum and I Got Forum Block
I Am Still Love GrandRP And I Am here to Appeal my Last Try of my GrandRP , Aka One Of the Biggest Gta 5 RolePlay Server ,
I Known That Mistake Cannot Be Remove But Have you Knwon a Guy Who Love GrandRp That Much he is still Making Forum To Get Unban
I Love To play GrandRP Alot In my Past But Now Its Over Because of my That Mistake , I Am Still Waiting For your Reply TO get Unban Or Live Goes Without Of GrandRP , But After A Long Time I Love Too See Still GrandRP Server Is The Best Gta Server Of All Time

Thank you This Is my Unban appeal And Nice To Meet you All again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom