Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Justin Federeal
Administrators nickname
Nik payne
Date
Jun 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/n8hrgZr

Black.rathnajit

Player
Player
Dear Lebron sir,

I am Justin Federal , identified as ID:79071 , and I began playing Grand RP Again just a week ago. Unfortunately, my account has been blocked for 59 days under General Rule 1.1. Upon reviewing this rule on the Grand RP site, I realized that I have never engaged in any form of account trading. In fact, I was simply visiting my Releatives brother’s house and logged into Grand RP to enjoy the game with friends. Upon returning home and logging into my account on my desktop this morning (June 30, 2024), I was surprised to discover that my account had been banned for 59 days. I was unaware that I had violated any rules, and I sincerely apologize for any unintentional oversight on my part.

I assure you that such a mistake will not happen again, and I will be more vigilant in avoiding any similar misunderstandings in the future. This is my first offense, and I assure you it will be my last. Therefore, I kindly request that you reconsider and lift the ban on my account, allowing me to continue playing Grand RP.

I understand the importance of adhering to the rules of the game and I am committed to doing so going forward. Your understanding and consideration in this matter are greatly appreciated.

I need to chill with friends in Grand RP so I accept any other punishment like a money wipe.

My Social club name is - JUSTINGAMING22 And my Old Social Club name - WICKEDLG_GAMING5

Proff of Social Club -https://imgur.com/a/9IZgTo3

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom