Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
wish adii
Administrators nickname
Edward Pluxury
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/u2YJjJd

wishadi

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
Yesterday i was enjoying with my friends then from no where a guy came id 44182 and started dancing infront of us and he came with his heli to our fam house and whenever we ask who are u he just ran away without answering so i just punched him and asked so he made forum against me for gr 3.2 and random punching but his forum was approved by (Hisham Bishop) saying that MF is a slang and doesn't count as gr 3.2 and 11838 will receive punishment for random punching which i got yesterday of 120 mins prison but today morning i got banned saying gr 3.2 and the forum is missing in which (Hisham Bishop) says that MF is a slag and doesn't count as gr 3.2 .
So Bobby sir i explained what ever i have to say now its your decision and please give me a good and fair decision .
this is the forum for which i got banned but there was a previous forum which was deleted in which (Hisham Bishop) gave me punishment for random punching and also said that MF is a slang but doesnt count as gr 3.2 but that forum is mising and this is the new forum in which the same admin gave me punishment for random punching + gr 3.2 .
Thank You
BOBBY PLUXURY

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken, insulting his mother is Gen 3.2, you did not only say MF you said FYM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom