Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ozgur Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/67XA2FR

Ozgur Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor.

I hope you are well. I got blacklisted a week ago by Lebron for too many bans. I have been in EN-02 from Nowember 2021. As you can understand i'm playing for more than 3 years and we are human we can do mistakes.

As i remember i have 1 ban for G.R 1.9 (it was my first or second week at project and i didn't know that was a rule break at this time), 2 bans for 3.1/3.2, 1 ban for bug abuse (i didn't know that was a bug abusing), 1 ban for i couldn't post my pov and my last ban was for doxing (i didn't have any chance to protect my own cuz i didn't do any doxing and if you want i can show my proof of it) and it was approximately a year ago.

While i play this project i joined too many organizations and i got high command positions at there (for example Deputy Chief at LSPD, Deputy Director at FIB, MoS at GOV, HoD at LI) and i tried to increase RP in the project at every single time and i met too many good and some bad people at your project and i want to keep going to communicate with them i want to keep going my RP's in your project.

If it's possible i want to get a last chance.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom