Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Perfecto
Suspect ID
144881 , 149155
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2024
Time of violation
11:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RfeRQ84OEjc

Devil Perfecto

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Player
Ballas.png

He told me to leave the HQ area, so as you can see, I left the HQ as per demand, but still they killed me.

Ghetto Rule 1.12 | 144881 , 149155 , 160377 , 156489 + UB demand | 161493
UB demand | 161493 without in hand gun he giving demands.

Last edited:

sky skylar

Player
Player
Hello mate I appreciate u counting it as ub demands but I would say go learn the perimeter of hqs maybe as a lot of u don’t know it and where u stopped is still my hq as long as demand given I can kill u in my hq but I’ll leave it to admin to decide meanwhile go learn rules and perimeter for hqs

Devil Perfecto

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Player
Hello mate I appreciate u counting it as ub demands but I would say go learn the perimeter of hqs maybe as a lot of u don’t know it and where u stopped is still my hq as long as demand given I can kill u in my hq but I’ll leave it to admin to decide meanwhile go learn rules and perimeter for hqs
No if someone comply with your demand u cant shoot

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
No if someone comply with your demand u cant shoot
Nw Buddy You didnt left hQ you went and standed on the boundary so no ghetto rule 1.5 would aapply
+ you Just Moving around frankly When so many guns pointed at you and even didnt left area FEAR RP
Self Report

Devil Perfecto

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
Player
Ballas.png

He told me to leave the HQ area, so as you can see, I left the HQ as per demand, but still they killed me.
UB demand | 161493 without in hand gun he giving demands.
Nw Buddy You didnt left hQ you went and standed on the boundary so no ghetto rule 1.5 would aapply
+ you Just Moving around frankly When so many guns pointed at you and even didnt left area FEAR RP
Self Report
You cant see the boundary ..as per demand i left HQ but they killed mee e

sky skylar

Player
Player
I also don’t need to have a gun as I have more than 5 people around me with guns in their hand is that not enough for fearing ur life?

sky skylar

Player
Player
check where u stood and stop trying to make a false point and let admin decide since u cant understand what im saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom