Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal GR 1.1 + GR 1.4 | Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Enzo_Changretta
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jul 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4qenm63

Eliza Changretta

Player
Player
Hello, I hope your doing well
I respect the decision made by the admin team

I have been banned for GR 1.1 + GR 1.4 by Alex Odd. I really wish that you can help me come back to the project. I understand that I have broken the rule and I really regret doing so. I really owe you a big apology on behalf of me for breaking server rules and not doing as intended. I have spent alot of time on this project and want to continue further as I really like this project. I totally understand and respect that I deserve this punishment but I wont do it ever again, I really regret for whatever I did in the past and I assure you I will NEVER repeat this mistake again. I have made alot of friends, spent countless hours playing and well I really just dont want to leave them like that. This is all I have and its my last hope.
If i get unbanned, I promise not to do anything like this ever again.

You can do a money wipe I dont mind but please lemme return to the server because I enjoy it and will do everything in my power to NEVER do anything like this every again.

I really hope theres a way back.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You shared your account with 4 others as we as having 5 Accounts in total. For times you were not even in posession of your account, because your friends logged into it the entire time.

Last time sharing was 1 Month ago. You are already part of the project for 1 year. You knew the rules very well. This whole family did the sharing of accounts on purpose for personal gain. None of you are sorry, you are only sorry for yourself because you got caught.
If Mazhor appeals you I hope you stop breaking the rules over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom