Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal GR 1.1 & 1.4 | Mazhor Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arthur_Changretta
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4zTydJA

Arthur Changretta

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, hope you are doing well.

I recently got permanently banned by Alex Odd for GR 1.1 and GR 1.4
I have enjoyed this project more than anything ever since i have been a part of it and i have dedicated countless hours into it, divulging myself into this project everyday as a part of my daily life. I accept that i made a mistake but it was made in a state unknowingness. I have always tried to be on my best behavior to maintain the integrity of the project because i respect it wholeheartedly. I have been fortunate enough to get the opportunity to serve as the Deputy Leader of LifeInvader for 3 terms and there is nothing that i hold more dear than my work and my time spent in LifeInvader and helping to make the citizen's daily life more fun. As a new guy in the city i did not know much about the rules but since i got to know about the rules and known my way around the city i have always tried to be respectful to the city and it's rules.

It would please me very much if you could give me this one chance to come back to the project and keep enjoying my time in the city, i promise i will uphold the principles of the project and never break any rules in the future and i also accept a money wipe if you feel that is a necessary punishment.

I hope you can be considerate and let me come back to the thing which i loved so dearly.

I appreciate you for taking out your time to review my appeal, Thank you.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You violated GR1.1 and GR1.4 heavily, making your Account 279040 public share account (3 other Players could access it freely, with up to 41 times uses by your friend), as well as you having 4 Accounts on your Socialclub account. Last time you violated rule GR1.4 was 25-02-2024, which is about a year after you started playing the game. Your last time sharing your account was half a year after you started playing.

You should have read the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom