Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leon_White
Administrators nickname
Matt_Sirius
Date
Jul 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/z3bnF7n, https://imgur.com/a/XPQeyak

Leon White | 142811

Player
Player
Just want to explain the situation to at least reduce the ban. My punishment history is very clean, I have never been banned or participated in a Family War before, so I was unfamiliar with this situation. I was working on editing ads for LI and I noticed the fam chat was blowing up saying to join the Family War, so I joined. By the time I had joined, most participants were already there holding weapons and ready to start. One of our family members said he couldn't participate because he didn't have POV so I figured I needed to set mine up in case other people didn't have theirs, but by the time I had it set up and ready to record, I went back into my game and I had already been killed. I did not think I would get in trouble because I figured that other people in my family would have a POV, but I wasn't aware of Event Rule 1.7 which states that everyone participating in a family war needs a POV. I have not been on Grand RP very long (My account is only level 18 or 19), so I am not aware of all the rules and regulations. Considering that it was my first family war to participate in, my first time getting in trouble with administration, and I am relatively new to Grand RP, I believe this could be reduced to a warning/unban or a reduced sentence by a great margin. I feel a 30-day ban for a first offense is excessive considering these specific circumstances.

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom