Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

uttaran

Player
Player
Spamming Applications
Information
1. Real Name: Uttaran Sarkar
2. Age: 20
3. Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Your ID : 327288
5. How many hours are you online per day on average?
6-7 HOURS
6. Discord ID: uttaran_

Additional Information
1. Leader of which organization are you aspiring to be?

FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Share three reasons with us, and don't forget to give us the details behind each one)

As I have worked in serveral orgs as high commanda my main motive to join FIB is that we can keep the the city and highway safe from any threat incoming to the places and sandyshores from gangs and families.As LSPD jurisdiction is in the city they keep it safe and FIB in any place but it gets dificult so my main motive iwll be to keep the all the places safe by working with all orgs in a team.
1.To stops atm robbery and harasment cases in the Losantos and blaine country
2. Keep patrol units always ready to action to handel situation.
3. To protect Ems during open recruitment,Gov and their special mission special cash encashment.

3. What advice would you give for improving Roleplay level in the organization?
I have lots of ideas some are keeping hte comunication as much good as posible so in case of any backup all units can respond. We will be hiring people as per the requirement we will keep hrts to train and hire people and keep IA always on rounds from each logs that everyone should oloow the decoram of the FIB.As FIB leader is a important post i will keep good relation with all other orgs.
4. What innovative ideas or strategies do you propose to introduce into the organization to enhance its efficiency, effectiveness, and overall impact?
I wil be increasing the bonus for all department special uc so they can collect evidence more appropiately and hrts so they stay motivated and give latest equipments to the SWAT team so they stay always ready fro action of any roberry , hostage and special mission.
1 Suspended
2 Junior Agent
3 Field Agent 1
4 Field Agent 2
5 Field Agent 3
6 Special Agent 1
7 Special Agent 2
8 Special Agent 3
9 Senior Special Agent 1
10 Senior Special Agent 2
11 Senior Special Agent 3
12 Elite Agent 1
13 Elite Agent 2
14 Elite Agent 3
15 Elite Senior Special Agent I
16 Elite Senior Special Agent II
17 Elite Senior Special Agent III
18 Black Ops Agent I
19 Black Ops Agent II
20 Black Ops Agent III
21 Secret Agent
22 Executive Agent
23 Supervisor
24 00 Agent
25 Deputy Head of Department
26 Head of Department
27 Chief of Staff
28 Assistant Director
29 Deputy Director
30 Director
Chanin of coomand
MY experince
Task Force operative 1x
Commander 2x
Supervisor 2x
1st LT 1X
We will keep 4 patroling units and 2 undercover units always active in Highway and ghettos so theire is no casuality.
Reagards
Uttaran Sarkar

arnav_0111

Player
Player
Bro got demoted from LSPD because he was not fit for highcommand, and one application is already rejected.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

From reviewing your history in FIB, get more experience in the City and the Organisation.
You already got rejected before for the same reason and you could not get more experience in the organisation.
You will receive a Forum warning for spamming applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom