Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Cihan
Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 6-8
Your Discord: cihan9999
Your Nickname: Jayden Riley
Your ID: 67790

Additional information

1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I was working with LEOs for so long time and im thinking myself enough to be leader of EMS with my experienced Deputies. Me and my deputies will be working very hard for the org and keep the highest activity ever in EMS and I want to improve the EMS RP with speaking LEOs to do IC events, doing health checkups and more. Im thinking that EMS is my best opportunity to improve RP with all State organisations.

2) Im thinking to build the strongest team in the EMS with including all departments like MD, HR, AS, Labtech and will be adding PR to those departments for HCs to have more contacts with all LEOs. I will make sure that every HCs will be from diffrent timezones and keep the activity in HCs. Im also planning to give more bonuses to the night shift employees and attend all events to provide supports to LEOs.

3) I improved myself as HC in many state org and believing myself to be one of the best leaders in EMS history with my experienced deputies and will make sure that EMS on top. I will make sure that people are enjoying RP in EMS by providing high bonuses and teaching them the job by myself.

3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

1) I will do open recruitments daily for everyone in the city knows that EMS is hiring and active for the people whoever wants to join. I will hire people that fits requirements and make sure that HR is training them properly.

2) I will make sure that EMS takes place in every event such as ACC, Bank Protection, Hostage Situations, Gang Raids and store robberies ( will be speaking with state leaders for their events ) and will provide Adrenaline shots to LEOs. I will be on duty by myself and be active as a Leader and make sure that my PR team completes 25 IC Events for my 2 succesful terms.

3) High bonuses for employees that are putting hard work. 500k for the employee of the week.

Best regards,
Jayden Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom