Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Flex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyh56eNt9oY

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Warn for post to deceive admin
I wanna see the escobar and slaughter gang families full povs. This facecheck unreasonable. They re teaming cuz escobar always entering to wall and slaughter gang was on bunta hq. They know we'll kill the sg and they will lose the event. Thats why they re playing together this event and they take turns winning. Lets watch them povs and listen their conversitation. They left the wall cuz they want slaughter gang to win. They talk to each other and work together(changing spots and they re not fighting) to prevent another family from winning the event. After escobar killed us the guy 200290 is talking. He is in slaughter gang but he is talking. why? Cuz their plan is working. slaughter gang got the rp tickets easly cuz escobar gave the event to slaughter gang. They re farming money together. After the event slaughter gang player (200290) said like that on cc. Lets think a little bit about why he said "we". He wasn't even in area when we are facechecking with escobar.

He is happy cuz they are farming the all rp tickets with teaming. 176653 is in escobar. 200290 is in slaughter gang.

Last edited:

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Warn for toxic comment
bro why u targeting the fam? this is ur 3rd or 2nd report on us idk what u want, u mad that u losing RP ticket but that's not my problem if u don't know how to win, u trying pov request me based on what evidence ? u didn't see any slaughter in the event so how u know i was playing the event even ? what u on about man

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
bro why u targeting the fam? this is ur 3rd or 2nd report on us idk what u want, u mad that u losing RP ticket but that's not my problem if u don't know how to win, u trying pov request me based on what evidence ? u didn't see any slaughter in the event so how u know i was playing the event even ? what u on about man
If you didn't participate in the event, how do you know we fought with Escobar? You can check at Club Chatt via 'ScreenShot'. While we were fighting with the Escobar family, you belong to the Slaughter Gang family. Why are you talking like a member of Escobar's team? I think you shouldn't lie. You shouldn't try to deceive the admins.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Warn for toxic comment
If you didn't participate in the event, how do you know we fought with Escobar? You can check at Club Chatt via 'ScreenShot'. While we were fighting with the Escobar family, you belong to the Slaughter Gang family. Why are you talking like a member of Escobar's team? I think you shouldn't lie. You shouldn't try to deceive the admins.
U know english right? Im saying 'we ' which stands for slaughter u smart use ur brain also im asking ur guy how he knows i played the event i could be watching my friends stream and talking in cc ? Use ur brain sometimes guys its a gift 😂

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
U know english right? Im saying 'we ' which stands for slaughter u smart use ur brain also im asking ur guy how he knows i played the event i could be watching my friends stream and talking in cc ? Use ur brain sometimes guys its a gift 😂
if u didnt play u dont have to post ur pov and you dont need talk. lets watch the povs together. no need to off topics.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic and toxic comment
You don't like competition, bro. You prefer privileges, you're experiencing power intoxication. You don't do anything purely for competition, sorry. You told a lie like 'teaming.' It was perfectly normal for us not to shoot at someone pushing us. Because if we did, they would retaliate against us. Why would we do that? But by telling this lie, you also fooled the admins. I'm sorry, it was just a strategy, and you can't handle competition. You'll make deals with other families or orchestrate a fake attack with a different family, just like you used to do in the old days. So, you should never lie to people saying 'I love competition.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
You don't like competition, bro. You prefer privileges, you're experiencing power intoxication. You don't do anything purely for competition, sorry. You told a lie like 'teaming.' It was perfectly normal for us not to shoot at someone pushing us. Because if we did, they would retaliate against us. Why would we do that? But by telling this lie, you also fooled the admins. I'm sorry, it was just a strategy, and you can't handle competition. You'll make deals with other families or orchestrate a fake attack with a different family, just like you used to do in the old days. So, you should never lie to people saying 'I love competition.
Who told u i dont love competition i play the game in summer so i can have fun but u guys clearly not playing the game for fun u taking it beyond that
Anyways i wont comment anymore waiting for reviwing admin

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Warn for toxic comment
Man im asking u did u see any sg member ? So now i can make forum pov request some ids and i didnt even see them inside the zone 😂😂😂😂😂
bro are u serious? u guys won. you should thanks to escobar. they saved u. thats what im talking about. teaming....... :ROFLMAO:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic and toxic comment
Who told u i dont love competition i play the game in summer so i can have fun but u guys clearly not playing the game for fun u taking it beyond that
Anyways i wont comment anymore waiting for reviwing admin
You are a toxic person, I'm sorry. Many people in the city would agree with this. Since I returned to the city, I haven't responded to any of you or cared, because there's no need. It's just a game; everyone can enjoy themselves as long as there's fair competition. 'If it's fair.'

rebeI

Player
Player
“U cant handle competition” says the guy that cant win a single facecheck/fam turf 😂

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
“U cant handle competition” says the guy that cant win a single facecheck/fam turf 😂
LMAO. I don't have a problem with you, just step aside. I don't want to post the facechecks we won here. That's not the point, but I can understand if you interpret it that way.

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Leader of unofficial org
I wanna see the escobar and slaughter gang families full povs. This facecheck unreasonable. They re teaming cuz escobar always entering to wall and slaughter gang was on bunta hq. They know we'll kill the sg and they will lose the event. Thats why they re playing together this event and they take turns winning. Lets watch them povs and listen their conversitation. They left the wall cuz they want slaughter gang to win. They talk to each other and work together(changing spots and they re not fighting) to prevent another family from winning the event. After escobar killed us the guy 200290 is talking. He is in slaughter gang but he is talking. why? Cuz their plan is working. slaughter gang got the rp tickets easly cuz escobar gave the event to slaughter gang. They re farming money together. After the event slaughter gang player (200290) said like that on cc. Lets think a little bit about why he said "we". He wasn't even in area when we are facechecking with escobar.

He is happy cuz they are farming the all rp tickets with teaming. 176653 is in escobar. 200290 is in slaughter gang.
That's 3rd or 4th time you open report mentioning my family and at the end your report gets rejected cause of lack of evidences, u are targeting my family clearly and obvious. I know it's very difficult for you to win but that's not our fault if you cannot win, In your pov i don't see Slaughter Gang in the zone, So i don't know what are you yapping for mentioning my fam, Hussain have full POV, we can prove that our fights are clean and nothing shows any teaming, but in your case as your accusation are false for many times clearly a target situation here.

I am sorry for your loss.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

I see no Slaughter Gang in the POV and the screenshot simply show no evidence for me to request his POV, as I cannot conclude he was in the zone or not. However I see sufficient evidence to check why Escobar entered on that side.

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.
Of course, leaders of involved families are allowed to express their reasoning and issues.

ID 186465 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 163317 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 96462 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 16531 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 194164 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 377963 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 196958 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 356958 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 19166 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event

Last edited:

Maxel Standl

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
As we clearly see !
2 of Escobar was inside zone already at bunta side..
Your family entered and leave the corner spot searching for fight you pushed us clearly and in your POV you know that Escoabr at bunta with 2 players you pushed our people in the spot that we will enter from so We have not other option except entering and help our people.

Where is the facecheck or the teaming you talk about?? what pov inside zone you want to see except fight ended in few seconds ? Even SG family was not inside the zone at all yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom