Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Flex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyh56eNt9oY

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
As we clearly see !
2 of Escobar was inside zone already at bunta side..
Your family entered and leave the corner spot searching for fight you pushed us clearly and in your POV you know that Escoabr at bunta with 2 players you pushed our people in the spot that we will enter from so We have not other option except entering and help our people.

Where is the facecheck or the teaming you talk about?? what pov inside zone you want to see except fight ended in few seconds ? Even SG family was not inside the zone at all yet !
Reviewing…

Based on this I will recheck the initially provided proof to confirm the story. I have missed the two members.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Based on the statement above and the recheck of the evidence provided I have decided to undo my POV request and decline the complaint. I didn't notice 2 members of Escobar were there already, you guys were the ones pushing Escobar. They joined the moment you guys started shooting their 2 members. This means they would have been in the wrong spot to simply target BH, it is that you guys moved towards Escobar that they were in the right position, but that was clearly the mistake of Brotherhood in this one.

Evidence 1 (BH pushes Escobar): Evidence 2 (Third Escobar moves in the zone after you shot at their member): Evidence 3 (They all spawned in seconds after Brotherhood started the fight):
Also noted that there was 0 members of SG in the zone in the entire evidence. This combined with the fact that you guys pushed Escobar instead of them facechecking you makes it clear the story written in this complaint was completely made up to deceive me as an admin. Therefore all POV requests can be considered revoked and I will issue punishment to player 188428 for deceiving admin.

ID 188428 will receive punishment for Deceiving admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom