Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs Shakespeare

NABS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nabeel Naveed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: nabsxn
6. Your Nickname: Nabs Shakespeare
7. Your ID: 358504

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have served under 4 different leaders in the spam of 6-7 terms continuously working in EMS. I joined EMS since i was 5 years old in the city and have been vigorously and effortlessly making ends meet at EMS and working hard to maintain the significance and the importance that EMS has on the city. My experiences and fast growth in these 6-7 terms have shown positive progress and dedication for EMS from my side. I have helped every leader and the employees in EMS positively for multiple successful terms in EMS.

- My honorable positions in EMS include being an FTO as well has having experience in all High Command ranks such as Dean Of Training, Head Of Training, Division Chief Of Training, Chief Of Operations, Chief Of Staff and the prestige position of being the Deputy Chief Of EMS. Having a vast experience especially in the training division and being chief of staff and deputy leader shows the amount of experience and knowledge that I possess on EMS. Additionally I have also gained experience in the National guard and have also secured the current rank of Major and serving as the DHOD Of IA, which futhermore increases my knowledge while dealing with LEO situations or any other queries employees or citizens may have. I have been through all types of ups and downs and the problems that are dominant in EMS and are persistent. with my experience and love for EMS I believe I can improve these situations in all sorts of different ways and approaches that best suit the organization, its employees, its high commands and most importantly our beloved citizens no matter where they are from or where they belong.

- As leader I aim to take new steps and new approaches to make sure our employees feel belonged and are satisfied with their work space and work load. Every employee will be treated the same and be given fair opportunities to present themselves in all sorts of ways. Being a good listening and an ideologist, my creativity can bring in many activities that can increase interests in employees and encourage them to participate in events and attending events and climbing to prestige ranks of FTO or Rescue officers to gain more experience. As a devoted employee of EMS, I have helped the organization in multiple ways while i was in EMS such as making documents to improve tracking of recruits and applications, increasing role play activity by hosting medical campaigns and many more that have helped EMS employees and the organization itself to grow. This shows the importance I show to EMS and what i would further do as a leader of EMS.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To improve RolePlay levels in the organizations every member should be given the opportunity to participate in IC events such as ACC,SUBS,BANK and other unscripted events to provide support to our LEO, which increases roleplay through conversations. Hosting medical campaign mentioned by me earlier also helped improving roleplay level in the organization as employees get different types of citizens that have various questions and doubts about our medical services, this helps increase interaction between employees and citizens that are beneficial especially during lobby duties to show better roleplay performances instead of just saying " patching you up" to every patient. Increasing RolePlay levels come from influences in the organization, the biggest influences in any organizations are the FTO's ( field training officers ) that teach out employees on how to perform RolePlay's in the organization hence the first step to improving the Roleplay is by teaching our FTO team to allow our employees to express their creativity in terms of roleplay which motivate the employee and also increases role play levels in the organization.

Sincerely,
Ex Deputy Leader Of EMS | Nabs Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom