Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Rizz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Simen Skram.
2. Your age - 24.
3. Time zone - GMT.
4. Average online per day - 12 hours daily.
5. Your Discord - b3lla_rizz
6. Your Nickname - Bella Rizz
7. Your ID - 276323

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 -
I have a deep rooted passion for assisting others and making a difference in the community. Becoming the leader of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) allows me to extend my support to players who need medical assistance, ensuring they have a positive and engaging experience on the server. My goal is to foster a compassionate and efficient EMS team that prioritizes the well-being of every player.

2.2 - With extensive experience in medical role-playing and a strong understanding of the mechanics and protocols within Grand RP, I am well-equipped to lead the EMS. I have previously taken on leadership roles in similar capacities, where i successfully managed teams, coordinated operations, and ensured a high level of professionalism. My leadership skills will help in maintaining a structured and effective EMS unit that servers the community reliably.

2.3 - I am dedicated to enhancing the EMS services by implementing training programs, improving response times, and introducing innovative medical procedures. I believe in continuous improvement and am committed to making the EMS a cornerstone of the server, providing players with exemplary medical care and support. by being proactive and responsive to the community's needs, I aim to create a more immersive and enjoyable experience for everyone. These reasons reflect my commitment and passion for the role, and I am eager to contribute positively to the Grand RP community as the leader of EMS.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.
3.1 -
Implement comprehensive training modules that go beyond basic medical knowledge. This includes scenario-based training where EMS members can practice responding to complex and varied situations, such as multi car accidents or mass casualty events. By doing so, EMS personnel will be better equipped to handle diverse scenarios with authenticity, improving the overall role-play experience for everyone involved.

3.2 - Effective communication is key in any emergency situation. Training EMS members to communicate clearly and professionally with patients, colleagues, and other role-players can significantly enhance the realism of the role-play. This includes mastering radio communication, using appropriate medical jargon, and interacting empathetically with patients, which helps in creating more immersive and believable scenarios.

3.3 - Establishing closer collaboration with other in-game services such as the police departments, FIB and National Guard can lead to more dynamic and interconnected role-playing scenarios. This integration ensures that EMS isn't just an isolated entity but part of a larger cohesive emergency response system.

My past high command ranks in EMS:

Chief of Operations
Division Chief (For Labtech)
Head of Division (For LabTech)
Dean of Division (for LabTech)

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)