Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Hasan
Your age 20
Time Zone (GMT+3)
Average Online per day 7-8
Your Discord casya
Your Nickname Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID 193754

Additional Information

Leader of
Bloods
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

.I have good skills and experience for gang organisations, I have spent most of the long and special parts of my time in the city in these organisations as a leader and deputy I did leadership for 3 times and I know everything what a leader have to know. I am bored and want focus on it again this way what will make me good I believe it.

2.I did what I want before as a leader and I want to do more and more. Bloods HQ will be home for all gangsters and Bloods will be most active organization in the city with my leadership.

3.People had enjoy with me before and won to many thing like experience and I will provide it again in Bloods I feel free again for leadership and I will make a story which one unforgettable this time. I like add good stuff to people and make a comfortable are for fun to people. Who was my deputy did leadership as well and I will teach my members like future leaders I know I will make successful organisation as a leader again.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

. I'll keep the gang in the Role everytime I will provide this by doing Store Robs, Hostage Situations, Highway Robs, Fz Raids in this way, I will include the leos in the role.

2. I will make a High Command team with people who is respectful others and have good communication and I wont let anyone do favoritism who is really deserve ranks or bonus will get it.

3. I wont let rulebreaks in my organisation even if my members would do it I will teach them what is true or wrong I will helpfully about it and who is in Bloods will learn city more with me and will include theirself to RP better than before.

4. Me and my all High Commands will take great interviews to invite people. I will teach my HCs for it and who does not know rules wont be in Bloods until learn rules great.

.My Goals For Bloods Term.

.Complete Term Without Any Warning

.Above $10.000 Graffiti Profit Every Hour

.Dominate Entire Ghetto

4.%100 Turf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom