Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zayd NoMercy
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FAl3U5f

zayd

Player
Player
Hello Dear admins, I got ban for helping a guy in ban evading, as i wasnt know to be honest that what i did is helping a guy for ban evading. and when i was with sultan in GRP voice he told me what i did and i really didnt know that and he told me that what i did is wrong, and i was really sorry for that, So Please dear admins i really didnt know that i did is a mistake and i learned what i did is wrong and Sultan told me and tought me everything about what i did , and i Promissed not to do such a mistake again So Please forgive me for once again and unban me as am stupied for doing such a mistake that i didnt know about. Have a very good day. even if i didnt get unban i will still like GRP and Like all the wizards, as its not a mistake from Sultan for banning me, its my mistake for not knowing the rules very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom