Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
pappa mage
Suspect ID
395342. 297193
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2024
Time of violation
20:56
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7kISwNxTc8

Papa Mage

Player
Player
no demands was given nor could they since im not on their property, i didnt get the ID of the guy who MK me, but it aint shocking with how the opps family operate.

this also goes under shooting in the city.

Bossman

Player
Player
Why can’t u here me talk lol edited pov and why u coming all day harassing are family and getting people to shoot us show that pov pal

Papa Mage

Player
Player
u can clearly hear the in game sound and ive never had anyone in the city on mute so no its far from edited. now if your claiming that yall gave demands then please post it right here.

oh btw yall cant give anyone thats not on ur property demands in the city

Papa Mage

Player
Player
Why can’t u here me talk lol edited pov and why u coming all day harassing are family and getting people to shoot us show that pov pal
if you really are speaking facts that we are rdmming you guys and harrassing yall, then please post it on forum, im certain yall cant since thats not how we operate

Papa Mage

Player
Player
if you really are speaking facts that we are rdmming you guys and harrassing yall, then please post it on forum, im certain yall cant since thats not how we operate
just look how long we have gone without getting a single fam warn. its because we stick to the rules, something yall also should do

Bossman

Player
Player
U can’t here anything till you get shot so u edit out the bit when we where talking

Papa Mage

Player
Player
can you not hear the engine of my car or when im driving?? can you not hear me honking at the garage door to get out?? yes you can. yes you can. therefore i have my in game sound up. im using AMD to record. cant edit out sound like that. try turning up your volume. and yes it is at a low sound and thats my bad, but you can still hear whats going on if you just turn it up

Papa Mage

Player
Player
U can’t here anything till you get shot so u edit out the bit when we where talking
dude if yall where talking then a speaker would appear over your name that indicates that you are in fact talking. none of that appeared at all

Pickled Tapeworm

Suspected cult leader
Player
The sound is real low, but I was able to hear it. I didn't hear any speaking, but even if they did speak, I couldn't see the speaker above their head that indicate that they do.

Papa Mage

Player
Player
answer this then. im not on your property anyways. how can you be giving demands??? you are in city not outside of it

Bossman

Player
Player
Ok so why are you fam coming to are house and coming on our property all day and shooting at us we all have pov off this is because your upset we raided you solar panels that you had your members come to are house and provoke us all day long ?

Stizer Shir

Player
Player
Why does your POV have no sound of walking or a car in the starting
Admins, please check clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom