Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico AbiMane

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdul
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - MST (UTC−07:00)
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: nicobolo.
6. Your Nickname: Nico
7. Your ID: 28172

Additional information

Leader of the Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1: The number 1 main reason why I want to be a leader is to experience being a leader. I have been high command and deputy in multiple terms across a lot of cities, and I am guaranteed that I have what it takes to be a leader. I will commit to my gang as much as possible, and help out my gang with whatever it needs. I know all of the events that happen, and I would like to have a chance to become the leader of Vagos.

2.2: I have been doing gang captures for about a year now, and I know everything that comes to it. I want to possibly get 100% in all territories. If that does not succeed, I want to try and get to a decent point in the number of territories that I will keep hold of.

2.3: Through out my times being in a gang, I have seen new people try to join the gang, but most of the time the high commands simply will not let them. I plan to change that by teaching the player the rules that this project has to offer, and make sure that they are prepared to be in a gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1: I will do all kinds of RP that I can. I will go to the ghetto with the support of my gang. I will kill people, rob people, take people hostage, and more. I will also do other events. I will do store robberies, Fort Zancudo raid, and many more!

Ranking System:

11 | Don
10 | Megamind
9 | Mastermind
8 | High Command
7 | Turfer
6 | OG Banana
5 | Enforcer
4 | Shooter
3 | Jit
2 | Runner
1 | Banana

My goals in being leader of Vaogs:

Get 100% turfs
2. Get no warnings
3. Being active
4. Do good in events
5. Make sure all of my gang members are respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom