Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh Alexander

Player
Player
My Information :
1. Your name IRL: Harsh Parmar
2. Your age IRL: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: magicparmar
6. Your Nickname: Harsh Alexander
7. Your ID: 117012

Additional information:
Application for Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 It all started almost 3 year back when I first came to the city. At that time Hospitals is the most important aspect of a city. At one day when i working as a Taxi Driver i got an opportunity to give EMS Interview at 2022, I become joyful that i passed it although i was selected as Labtech Employee but still it was a great achievement at that time because they where no frequent promotion at that time and hiring was little. I progressed as 20 Captcha per day which helped me getting a promotion also at that time we have around 1.2K Meds in our Warehouse and same in the Central Hospital. The satisfaction i received and the parsing received from previous leader at that time was very good and i become a Pharmacist and transferred to MD department after which i leaved multiple time and Joined and helped EMS whenever they need it. Im Currently in Zoro Nexus term as Deputy Chief i willful to help and grow EMS and keep the EMS top of the list.

2.2 I have interest believe and experience in EMS, EMS working, EMS Structure. I have full roadmap in mind to continue as a Leader of EMS. And get employees work at a 100% efficacy. Here is my Experience and Ranks i earned with time.
Lab technician (Chemist)

Bio chemist
Pharmacist
Resident
Doctor
Assistant Medical Professors
Medical professor
Senior Medical Professor
Dean of Division MD/Training
Head of Division (Internal Affairs)
Chief of Operations + IA
Deputy Chief (Zoro Nexus)
Chief (20 DEC 2023)

Now I believe I have what it takes to lead this organization and make it better than before but ensuring all the employees are co ordinating and communicating effectively.
With the help of some well reputed high commands I will ensure that this organization runs effectively and efficiently. I think it will be great time for me to take EMS to the New highest make sure to remove some issues that happening from the Long time.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that the lobby is covered at all times. This means having someone present to assist patients and ensure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently. Additionally, I will ensure that Labtech meds are fully stocked at all times, so there will never be a shortage when they are needed the most. This involves regularly checking inventory.

3.2 To improve the roleplay in the EMS we will attend all events ACC, Subs, Bank protection etc. Also we will setup medical camps for Citizen who live in outskirts to give them excellent quality of healthcare time to time. I will also make sure to have atleast 1 Unit On Calls, Make sure that people use RP radio more in IC situation, train them well so that future is secured. I will make sure that every punishment we give to our Employees are according to state and Internal regulations. I will also insure that no one do any type of corruption, favoritism ,targeting in the org.

3.3 We will also conduct frequent Checkups to State org like NG,GOV,LSPD,FIB etc. Do Internal Events for EMS employee, Increase in bonus, Increase activity time per EMS employees so that every employee contribute to the EMS.

3.4 List of Department and Ranks.
Chain of Commands
30. EMS Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Division Chief

26. Head of Division

25. Dean of Division

24. Chief of PR/HR

23. Aero Rescue Officer (ARO)

22. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)

21. Medical Professor (FTO)

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

19. Junior Rescue Officer (RO)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

15. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)

14. Physician (MD)

13. Junior Paramedic (AS)

12. Senior Pharmacist(Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Junior EMT (AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher

===========================================================================================================================
Departments
Training/FTO - Training and Field training officer

MD - Medical Department

AS - AS Department

LT - Lab Tech

ARO - Aero Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom