Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM and UB Demand | 340723, 329069, 165567, 300751

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trippyy Lee
Suspect ID
340723, 329069, 1655
Date of violation
Jul 7, 2024
Time of violation
22:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TA2LKDtvlAM

Trippy Killa

Player
Player
as you can see in POV no one giving demand to us and they are coming in our property and killing us in city.

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player
Hey buddy. First off, your Point of View is under 1:00, one minute. This is a common reason for admins to deny this, especially since this is an RP situation.

Second off, why are you committing MG? You are speaking without speaking in game, and there are other voices? Sounds like a metagame to me... why will you break the precious GrandRP rules? This is abhorrent and malevolent behaviour.

Many thanks,
Ex-genius turnt genius, Mason Moss

Trippy Killa

Player
Player
Hey buddy. First off, your Point of View is under 1:00, one minute. This is a common reason for admins to deny this, especially since this is an RP situation.

Second off, why are you committing MG? You are speaking without speaking in game, and there are other voices? Sounds like a metagame to me... why will you break the precious GrandRP rules? This is abhorrent and malevolent behaviour.

Many thanks,
Ex-genius turnt genius, Mason Moss
bro the people that are in my head are all getting the same information as me and we are all in same location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom