Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ali asslan
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/TxZb1ZO

Jawell

Player
Player
I banned for Doxing. I just wrote "obese name". This name always playing this game like every morning every night he is in game. Beacuse of this i wrote obese. How can i know he is obese in real life. I I didn't know he is obese i wrote it beacuse of this. I want my ban to be removed. Also there is no anything about Racism. If u show this to Turkish admin he will say like myself there is no anything about doxing or racism.

My Ban's reason there is no anything about doxing or racism

Jawell

Player
Player
I banned for Doxing. I just wrote "obese name". This name always playing this game like every morning every night he is in game. Beacuse of this i wrote obese. How can i know he is obese in real life. I I didn't know he is obese i wrote it beacuse of this. I want my ban to be removed. Also there is no anything about Racism. If u show this to Turkish admin he will say like myself there is no anything about doxing or racism.

My Ban's reason there is no anything about doxing or racism
this forum not for me i opened this for my friend

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Hello , You did Doxing to someone who is Fat IRL and he used his IRL picture in discord and you and your friends saw it and were making fun of him in game , also you didnt only do Doxing in game to his face and in CC , you also did Doxing about him in DMs , Proofs will be sent to the chief .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom